Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
canelo prally woulda been better off signing with haymon from the beginning... now this thing will drag out before he will fight again lol

canelo prally woulda been better off signing with haymon from the beginning... now this thing will drag out before he will fight again lol

Hindsights 20/20. No one is turning away the biggest sports contract at the time worth $365 million. Plus if he wins his lawsuit winner winner chicken dinner.

Which haymon fighter besides manny is even gettin 8 figures a fight?

DAZN overpayed but they thought they had to in order to attract talent to their new platform. Mikey Garcia got 7 million to fight Jessie Vargas on DAZN.

Wilder got 8 figures a fight his last 4 fights, Thurman got it for the Manny fight and Broner got it for the Manny fight

Hindsights 20/20. No one is turning away the biggest sports contract at the time worth $365 million. Plus if he wins his lawsuit winner winner chicken dinner.

Which haymon fighter besides manny is even gettin 8 figures a fight?

Forgot about wilder. The other 2 won the lottery with pac. They aint seeing those numbers ever again.

Thurman and bonehead got guaranteed 2.5 mil, doubt they took 10m+ after ppv and gate.

Last edited:
Al/SHO would have never happened because of Oscar. The only other choice he really had was ESPN.

it’s some BS that DAZN is trying to **** him on his guarantee, but this all could have been avoided had he just fought GGG last September.

why doesn't canelo want to fight GGG anyway? when canelo signed that contract I already knew something like this would happen...DAZN was a new company with no reputation so I was skeptical on how they would afford that contract to begin with

why doesn't canelo want to fight GGG anyway? when canelo signed that contract I already knew something like this would happen...DAZN was a new company with no reputation so I was skeptical on how they would afford that contract to begin with
DAZN is owned by a billionaire. I think he's ranked top 5 wealthiest in the UK. DAZN may be failing in boxing but is doing well in other sports supposedly, at least based on what I've heard/read.

:lol: at that new Teo fighthype video. What I dont understand is why does he hate Loma SO MUCH. Dude gonna psych himself out come fight night doing this.

They own the foreign rights to a lot of Euro soccer leagues, and the rights to the top Japanese Soccer league in Japan.

No, the main financial backer is Len Blavatnik who's a Russian with a net worth of $25.4 bil, he recently cashed out big $6.6 bil on the Warner Music IPO. DAZN just recently paid out over a billion for Bundesliga rights

DAZN is owned by a billionaire. I think he's ranked top 5 wealthiest in the UK. DAZN may be failing in boxing but is doing well in other sports supposedly, at least based on what I've heard/read.

He hates GGG but honestly he should/should of just fought him. Canelo would of stopped GGG if that was the same GGG that came to fight Canelo we recently saw. EASY opportunity missed for him for an aging GGG who has slowed down.

Or Canelo just saw other easier bait to take which he did.

Back
Top Bottom