Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^
Fernández didn’t look like he really wanted to be in there other then the round where he was taunting Sanchez to hit him. He was in survival mode

Gary Antonio Russell got the w via technical decision due to cut on Payano

Spence sitting front row in alamodome next to yella beezy, will see if he goes in ring to call canelo out tonight
Dont think Spence is ready for Canelo's power
He would have to fight a Floyd type fight and I dont think Errol has a hit and run mindset
He'll stand there and fight and will get caught with some serious shots

He’s going to have to do it at some point if he wants to unify. Bud ain’t losing to no one they put him against on top rank.

This man Spence said 70/30 to fight Bud, cmon bruh

70/30 is OD but I could understand why he is saying that. Crawford ain’t the one selling the fight. It’s gonna be Spence. Crawford can’t sell out for **** :lol:

if I’m Spence I tell him go fight Porter and Spence goes to take the likes of a Canelo or Pac.

Neither of them can sell a fight which makes that demand even more insane. Errol knows what hes doing. Hes pricing himself out.

Neither of them can sell a fight which makes that demand even more insane. Errol knows what hes doing. Hes pricing himself out.

how. Look at the numbers :lol: . Dude said Spence can’t sell a fight and then you look at Terrance Crawford’s numbers. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

I’d price myself out too. Fighting Terrance does nothing for him pockets wise and legacy wise. Tell that man go step his competition up. At least go fight Porter.

Spence will take manny and get 3 belts then say he deserves the 70/30 because of the 3 belts then it won’t happen and he will move up in weight

You just saying anything yungmatt yungmatt . Go look at the numbers.

No reason for Spence to even wanna bother fighting him anymore. Terrance resume is trash, he’s can’t sell fights and it’s other money fights that would be bigger. Spence would literally have to sell the fight himself. Waste of time. Pac don’t even wanna bother fighting Crawford.

Yall dudes keep saying Crawford but he’s not a draw. talented but he’s not a draw. Just keep it 100.

If that Ryder fight was any indication of how Callum
is gonna come then Canelo is gonna chop him down and stop him.

You just saying anything yungmatt yungmatt . Go look at the numbers.

No reason for Spence to even wanna bother fighting him anymore. Terrance resume is trash, he’s can’t sell fights and it’s other money fights that would be bigger. Spence would literally have to sell the fight himself. Waste of time. Pac don’t even wanna bother fighting Crawford.

Yall dudes keep saying Crawford but he’s not a draw. talented but he’s not a draw. Just keep it 100.

You're serious? I don't even know what to respond with if you REALLY believe what you're saying.

I think there were some disputes that happened which led to him leaving GB so they had to set up a fight as fast as possible.

I think there were some disputes that happened which led to him leaving GB so they had to set up a fight as fast as possible.
I get it. But man when is the last time Canelo fought for a title not at a catch weight or due to his opponent having little time to prepare.

He looks sharp on defense but I wish he could fight someone straight up with no gimmicks

Back
Top Bottom