OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6B86DD43-4595-4FB8-8612-53B9E960311A.jpeg
5E0DA0D2-B090-46F0-94FE-0C764ABC9195.jpeg

The prognosis was as serious as they’d expected. Munir’s ACL was torn; though, the injury was in the opposite leg. Still, his freshman season was over after just five games and three catches.

A couple weeks earlier, Shan had spoken with USC coach Clay Helton on the phone about Munir’s role. A stellar fall camp performance suggested Munir would contribute as a freshman.

But he hadn’t, and she wanted answers. So she texted both Helton and receivers coach Keary Colbert.

Helton called her back. She asked what the plan was for Munir this season. Would he redshirt?

No, Helton told her, Munir would be needed down the stretch this season.

The next week, in South Bend, Ind., he was held without a catch against Notre Dame. Then, last Saturday, his only catch proved to be his last as a freshman. With five games played — one beyond the NCAA’s new rule — Munir presumably won’t be eligible for a redshirt this season.

Texas bout to lose Princely and Josh Eaton from the commit list in under a week. Rumors Jake Smith might transfer after Shepperd already entered the portal. Brennan Eagles has gone rogue and nobody knows where he's at...

The hell is happening down there?

Texas bout to lose Princely and Josh Eaton from the commit list in under a week. Rumors Jake Smith might transfer after Shepperd already entered the portal. Brennan Eagles has gone rogue and nobody knows where he's at...

The hell is happening down there?

Tell me more...

giphy.gif

The prognosis was as serious as they’d expected. Munir’s ACL was torn; though, the injury was in the opposite leg. Still, his freshman season was over after just five games and three catches.

A couple weeks earlier, Shan had spoken with USC coach Clay Helton on the phone about Munir’s role. A stellar fall camp performance suggested Munir would contribute as a freshman.

But he hadn’t, and she wanted answers. So she texted both Helton and receivers coach Keary Colbert.

Helton called her back. She asked what the plan was for Munir this season. Would he redshirt?

No, Helton told her, Munir would be needed down the stretch this season.

The next week, in South Bend, Ind., he was held without a catch against Notre Dame. Then, last Saturday, his only catch proved to be his last as a freshman. With five games played — one beyond the NCAA’s new rule — Munir presumably won’t be eligible for a redshirt this season.

Just another reason to fire Helton.

First Bru McCoy, Antonio Alfano and ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis .

Now Jake Smith at Texas and Elias Ricks at IMG telling people they're homesick. What are you guys doing to these kids down south :lol:

All them grits, pickled pigs feet, and jorts.

giphy.gif

No kale salads or mixed berry smoothies and egg white omelettes in the South. :lol: :lol:

Josh Eaton officially decommitted from UT. Rumors Fillinger, Bijan and Ethan Pouncey all looking around again. Weird deal.

No kale salads or mixed berry smoothies and egg white omelettes in the South. :lol: :lol:

Josh Eaton officially decommitted from UT. Rumors Fillinger, Bijan and Ethan Pouncey all looking around again. Weird deal.
Bijan was never really all in. He was just saving a spot at UT. It was his 3rd choice.

Bijan was never really all in. He was just saving a spot at UT. It was his 3rd choice.
I think everyone outside of Austin kind of knew that was the case.

They took Ty Jordan and then stopped recruiting RBs almost full-stop.

Todd Orlando should've taken a HC job last year when he had the chance.

That's twice in row Jackson State has managed to get lucky wins. They beat my school, MVSU, in overtime last week by 3 points as well.

?? JState :smokin

Valley came up here to play Montana 2-3 years ago. I had to make sure i brought my JackSt shirt and wave it round during the warm up. We sit just behind the endzone so they got a good look at it cpl dudes was a lil hot for some reason :lol:

I think everyone outside of Austin kind of knew that was the case.

They took Ty Jordan and then stopped recruiting RBs almost full-stop.

Todd Orlando should've taken a HC job last year when he had the chance.
Yeah the Ty thing is a weird situation for UT. He’s gonna stick because his mom is ill and the family wants him home but he wasn’t planning/wanting to go to UT. So after Zach Evans cut them off, they took commits from those two RBs (neither of whom have UT #1) and stopped going hard at any others.

It’s a tough position to be in. What if Ty’s mom recovers or Bijan’s folks ok him going to tO$U or SC hires Urban?

Back
Top Bottom