OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gophers cant block Evanescence.

giphy.gif

If Fleck never ran onto the field to protest for a call that the refs were already going to make. :smh:

They were at least going to score 3 on that drive.

If Fleck never ran onto the field to protest for a call that the refs were already going to make. :smh:

They were at least going to score 3 on that drive.

Nah, they said because the unsportsmanlike like was after the play, it still would've been Iowa's ball..just half the distance to the goal.

Receivers let them down today.

Ugly W. We should have won this game 21-0. Eric Stokes dropped a wide-open interception on Auburn's first touchdown drive.

After that, we started playing soft zone and letting Auburn move the ball all over us. Why not just do what has dominated this game for the first three quarters?

Kirby continues to take his foot off the gas once we're up and games and it's bitten us so many times. If Bo Nix can make a couple of easy throws, they likely tie this game up.

Don't get me wrong, winning against top 25 teams on the road is tough (especially when they're coming off bye weeks and you're not) but we made it a lot harder than it had to be

LSU gone drag UGA maybe we'll get a better bowl game

Imagine talking trash after we beat you guys for the third straight year :lol:
Nah, they might win but it'll be a close game. Our defense (when were not playing soft zone coverage) is it good enough to keep us in any game.

Imagine talking trash after we beat you guys for the third straight year :lol:
Nah, they might win but it'll be a close game. Our defense (when were not playing soft zone coverage) is it good enough to keep us in any game.

Imagine thinking losing is grounds to stop talking. 2 TDs at least.

Imagine thinking losing is grounds to stop talking. 2 TDs at least.

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
Most fans show some humility and stop talking trash after they get stomped by the rival for the third straight year but I guess Florida fans are built different.

Do you, boo. Do you.

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
Most fans show some humility and stop talking trash after they get stomped by the rival for the third straight year but I guess Florida fans are built different.

Do you, boo. Do you.

I mean y'all ain't won **** since 1980 but that don't stop y'all from flapping those gums about #dawgsontop.

Back
Top Bottom