OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who checked out worse: 2017 Jimbo Fisher at FSU or 2018 Mark Richt. I'll say Jimbo was worse because he pretty much sabataged FSUs recruiting
Jimbo was definitely worse. Richt was just stubborn and worn down.

It really is an interesting case. I would chalk it up to bad luck but Bama has had so many injuries at this specific position group, at some point it becomes a trend that they might need to address. Like I said earlier, in 2017 all of the starting linebackers sustained serious injuries and now, before the season even starts both of their starting inside linebackers are out for the year.

They've had problems keeping outside guys healthy too. Christian Miller could never stay healthy, and so far Terrell Lewis can't either. Their backup Chris Allen had a torn ACL last season.

Even the "healthy" guy in Anfernee Jennings has had a torn ACL.

We getting a tropical storm for FSU Boise :nerd::nerd:. Sounds like the perfect recipe for Boise to cause #chaos.

We getting a tropical storm for FSU Boise :nerd::nerd:. Sounds like the perfect recipe for Boise to cause #chaos.
Would Boise beating Florida State really qualify as chaos? :lol:
FSU losing always has good comedic value
0AE03B04-F416-454A-8921-BA74EA8DFB37.jpeg

Going to be a long year for the Seminoles if that O line is as bad as it was last season.

Going to be a long year for the Seminoles if that O line is as bad as it was last season.
I'm assuming that Briles will scheme around that a lot better than Tagg/Bell did last year. Interested in seeing it for sure though.

I'm assuming that Briles will scheme around that a lot better than Tagg/Bell did last year. Interested in seeing it for sure though.

Should be interesting. Blackmon nor Hornibrook are going to scare anyone. Going to need the line to run block well enough to assist whoever is under center.

Being a Longhorn fan its been rough the past couple years. Don't know what's going, we enter the year in the top 10 and our QB's name has been in the same sentence as the word Heisman! Hoping Tom can keep it rolling, I like the youth we're bringing in.

I have Tickets to see them at Iowa State which could shape up to be a big one!

Give me an OL that gets stalemates or at least gets run over slowly and i’ll be happy. The race to below average :pimp:

You can’t scene around a dog **** OL but so much, but Briles and Clements at least know the system inside and out, enough to understand wrinkles they can throw in to help mitigate things some

And hell, we haven’t had a QB that scared anyone in 5 years :frown:

Lol at 5, try 18 years then come to talk to me

I thought Jacory was gonna be the goods after that start in 2009 but Whipple had him throwing bombs all year long and ruined him. Fisch had him looking decent his senior year but yeah we haven’t had anyone of substance since Senior year Brock and even that’s a stretch

I thought Jacory was gonna be the goods after that start in 2009 but Whipple had him throwing bombs all year long and ruined him. Fisch had him looking decent his senior year but yeah we haven’t had anyone of substance since Senior year Brock and even that’s a stretch

Jacory-Harris.jpg

Uncanny :pimp: (always has me :lol:)

Last edited:
Give me an OL that gets stalemates or at least gets run over slowly and i’ll be happy. The race to below average :pimp:

You can’t scene around a dog **** OL but so much, but Briles and Clements at least know the system inside and out, enough to understand wrinkles they can throw in to help mitigate things some

And hell, we haven’t had a QB that scared anyone in 5 years :frown:

Passed on going down to Tallahassee for the game. Crossing my fingers they somehow make the Orange Bowl.

He’s been their best QB in recent memory right? I don’t follow Miami closely (minus when them and the buckeyes had the series a few years ago) but I can’t remember any others they’ve had

Back
Top Bottom