OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tubberville is really dunking on Sessions. Having a football coach as Senator is the most Alabama thing ever

Last edited:

Ehhh trump endorsed him. That’s all that matters to his supporters, many of whom tend to overlap with alabama senate voters.

So the SEC really did just announce that all Fall sports have been cancelled, except.........Football

Sounds about right

I've been swaying between this is definitely happening and there's no way that this is happening for the last month or so. I really think that they're going to try and play.

Well now that Jawns fans and writers are hyping him I change my mind. Dude is definitely gonna be a bust :smh:

Ehhh. They're not saying that JT is better, It's an article about a quote from a CBS writer

Only a matter of time before the FBS squads follow suit. :smh:

It only makes sense for them to cancel the season. They don't have huge payouts from TV contracts, likely no fans even if they did play so no ticket revenue and now no million-dollar paychecks from power 5 opponents.

The only reason Power 5 conferences or even considering playing football is because it's still profitable for them to do so. If health and welfare was their primary concern, everyone would have canceled the season already.

Ehhh. They're not saying that JT is better, It's an article about a quote from a CBS writer

It only makes sense for them to cancel the season. They don't have huge payouts from TV contracts, likely no fans even if they did play so no ticket revenue and now no million-dollar paychecks from power 5 opponents.

The only reason Power 5 conferences or even considering playing football is because it's still profitable for them to do so. If health and welfare was their primary concern, everyone would have canceled the season already.
Bingo. The lower-level conferences and divisions have no reason to play. If there's no fans and no OOC schedule, they probably lose money operating.

The P5 is going to operate independently of what everyone else does. And they're going to do EVERYTHING in their power to ensure there's a season.

Bingo. The lower-level conferences and divisions have no reason to play. If there's no fans and no OOC schedule, they probably lose money operating.

The P5 is going to operate independently of what everyone else does. And they're going to do EVERYTHING in their power to ensure there's a season.

Hope y'all right but the **** ain't looking good.

Holy ****, SC’s tax filings leaked and Lynn Swann gave Helton a 5 year $23M extension after the cotton bowl. FULLY GUARANTEED :rofl:

That’s why they won’t fire him. 😭

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom