OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oregon’s IG feed talking **** mid game makes this so much more *kisses fingers* mwah

imP4q5yh.jpg:medium

Whole USC fanbase eats paste.

If Eason can play like he did today during conference play, I have no issues saying UW will be right there. Their talent at the skill positions can be displayed unlike when Browning was the Q.

I think USC will be tough too...same with Oregon, despite that L. Its early.
Getting Cal early will be a good test going against that defense

Getting Cal early will be a good test going against that defense

I'm excited about. I'd rather have them early then late, but it'll still be a tough out given that defense is already established at year 3 with Wilcox.

And I'm confident in UWs defense enough that they should pull it out. Revenge game.

If Eason can play like he did today during conference play, I have no issues saying UW will be right there. Their talent at the skill positions can be displayed unlike when Browning was the Q.

I think USC will be tough too...same with Oregon, despite that L. Its early.

UW is going to win the conference

imP4q5yh.jpg:medium

Whole USC fanbase eats paste.

Not sure if Chester. Salt after a primetime Oregon L seems the same :emoji_thinking:

False.

Edit

Jack Sears was never “the backup”. He’s never been higher than 3rd on the depth chart in 3 years. Kedon isn’t the backup because Jack transferred. Jack transferred because he got beaten out by multiple players again.

Lying Desmond is quietly trying to take a shot (as always) at USC with that.

Last edited:
If JT is out for the season, does this change how you assess play Clay Helton? I know he might be on his way out anyway, but it's kind of unfair to fire him if it's starting quarterback gets hurt in the first game of the season (unless he's feeling in lots of other areas)

If JT is out for the season, does this change how you assess play Clay Helton? I know he might be on his way out anyway, but it's kind of unfair to fire him if it's starting quarterback gets hurt in the first game of the season (unless he's feeling in lots of other areas)

Doubt it changes anything.

Back
Top Bottom