OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
atlsfinest atlsfinest Scott Cochran never played football and before Saban brought him to Alabama was a primarily basketball strength and conditioning assistant?

Can he actually coach?

atlsfinest atlsfinest Scott Cochran never played football and before Saban brought him to Alabama was a primarily basketball strength and conditioning assistant?

Can he actually coach?

Honestly, we don't know. He's gonna be the special teams coach so its not nearly as tactical and Xs and Os heavy as defensive or offensive coordinators. Alot of schools don't even have a dedicated special teams coach, the other coaches and coordinators work on it together. It's a good place for Cochran to start.

Based on what we hear, he had a huge influence on the program and dealt with the players alot.

Nobody has any idea. But OMGZ it’s monumental.

We don't know how big of a deal it is but people who know the situation alot better than you or I (media members who cover the team everyday, former players, etc.) are saying its a big deal. We'll see

We don't know how big of a deal it is but people who know the situation alot better than you or I (media members who cover the team everyday, former players, etc.) are saying its a big deal. We'll see
Saying it’s a big deal from a program management perspective, recruiting (meh) and hurting Bama, though. No one is saying big deal because he’s a great on field coach.

It's UGA they hype everything up.

It's not Georgia fans hyping it up though...
Saying it’s a big deal from a program management perspective, recruiting (meh) and hurting Bama, though. No one is saying big deal because he’s a great on field coach.

Like I said we don't know. We'll find out this fall.

Is he a great Xs and Os guy? We don't know.

Is he an idiot, muscle head S&C coach? We don't know

I don't know how else to say that we don't know :lol:

He wasn’t even a good S&C coach beyond being a hype man. He’s a character, we’ll see if that helps him as far as on field coaching. Maybe the guys will play hard for him at least.

Man I still remember being at that USC @ Arkansas game when he made his debut. The crowd was going insane every time he stepped foot on the field.
The SC coaches were 'mirin too. Yoinked him and Damian Williams the very next year :lol:

Derrick Klassen and the PAPN guys say that ashes Patterson is a safety at the next level.

Woof.

here i am thinking USC hired Armond Hawkins SR. only to find out it was Junior.

Washed

Senior can’t be hired by anyone because of the stuff we discussed. He’d have to be an on field coach. Junior is a good hire as well. He knows all those kids and schools as his dad and brother he just has less influence because he didn’t literally coach them.

Back
Top Bottom