OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pete Carroll and Coach O are on the live chat too

1592004265602.png

casper90403 casper90403 tupac003 tupac003

----

Manny better not blow this
You guys have a hell of a class going. Can't wait to roast you and dacomeup dacomeup in December

Last edited:
We weren't even allowed to TALK about him before. He was vanished from USC history.

Now they can put his name, records, jersey back up. And use his name with recruits and in promos.

I've always thought that this is such a weird idea and way of punishing schools and players. The idea of vacating wins for games that I watched with my own eyes or punishing players by trying to delete them by making it so schools can't even talk about them is bizarre.

It's like, "you can't delete Chris Webber and the Fab five from existence. We all watch the games, they happened." You can't delete them from my memory lol

Last edited:
That's terrible for Ford. Kid looked like an absolute problem for opposing teams* (just wanted to specify that statment) in the camp videos I saw of him.

That's terrible for Ford. Kid looked like an absolute problem for opposing teams* (just wanted to specify that statment) in the camp videos I saw of him.
Best statistical camp WR ever at the opening and some other events and it carried into his HS season before he got hurt.

I've always thought that this is such a weird idea and way of punishing schools and players. The idea of vacating wins for games that I watched with my own eyes or punishing players by trying to delete them by making it so schools can't even talk about them is bizarre.

It's like, "you can't delete Chris Webber and the Fab five from existence. We all watch the games, they happened." You can't delete them from my memory lol

Vacating wins and titles is so dumb but I guess the NCAA feels like they’re really sticking it to a team by doing so. If I watched my team win a natty and it got vacated 20 years later I can’t say I’d care since I got to see and experience it

Watching 2002 Miami v. FSU and Larry Coker wasn't doing **** :lol:

Ken Dorsey was leading all those huddles and coaching that team.

Watching Auburn vs UNC from 2001 Peach Bowl. Both teams had some NFL Guys and Bunting at UNC was terrible.

Who are you guys looking at landing w/ a good season?
I guess it depends on how good. Smoke around Leonard Taylor and Brashard Smith. If it's a really good season, I think there's a shot a James Williams (still pipe dream-ish sounds like that UGA bag is heavy).

I think they're going to actually have a shot at Jake Garcia too. Been telling nako xl nako xl this. Don't think USC lands both of those kids.

Back
Top Bottom