OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you could put a gun to my head and i still wouldnt say JD is better than Slovis...that dude is nice...after that Stanford game he made me a believer..and that was his first start lol

I remember sitting in a bar in SF, Stanford watch party with a good mount of SC fans..Stanford got out to a solid lead in first half and this dude Slovis carved them up after that like no other. Then I blacked out like no other..had me damn near puking in my uber back to my spot only a mile and a half back. Hate myself for it but god damn Slovis had me blacked out...

Watched his HS highlights and was like who is this scrub....well.....

Daniels/Slovis comparisons really isn't that obvious of a choice. Give Daniels USC;s receivers and people will be saying something different.

JD's Junior year is going to be something else with the '20 class of receivers they signed., I'd bet money opinions will change about the comparisons next year.

So how does that work as far as grouping/spacing people apart. Let’s say 6 NTers buy a cluster of seats Can we sit together?

OSU was mentioning 25k-50k but im not sure how it would work as far as spacing. Here locally Illinois announced there won’t be any tailgating
No idea yet. Maybe sit with a seat in between you? Or group purchases can sit together but others are spaced away?

Daniels/Slovis comparisons really isn't that obvious of a choice. Give Daniels USC;s receivers and people will be saying something different.

JD's Junior year is going to be something else with the '20 class of receivers they signed., I'd bet money opinions will change about the comparisons next year.
I’m inclined to agree JT would have had a Monster year last year too. He put up 250 passing in the first half of game 1, after all.

I do agree that Slovis is more accurate and a better decision maker and does all that while taking tons of shots down field. Slovis is actually the most accurate QB in the country. He’s also more mobile in the pocket than JT. And all of that is with a year less time to mesh with those receivers.

Tbh maybe he is just better than JT. But I don’t know that the difference, at least last year, would have been that wide. But who knows. We had a hard time believing Darnold was that much better than 5-star Max his true frosh year when Tee and Sark were telling us and look what happened.

You'd think USC was actually any good with the constant updates and slurpage on every single thing dealing with their program.

I’m inclined to agree JT would have had a Monster year last year too. He put up 250 passing in the first half of game 1, after all.

I do agree that Slovis is more accurate and a better decision maker and does all that while taking tons of shots down field. Slovis is actually the most accurate QB in the country. He’s also more mobile in the pocket than JT. And all of that is with a year less time to mesh with those receivers.

Tbh maybe he is just better than JT. But I don’t know that the difference, at least last year, would have been that wide. But who knows. We had a hard time believing Darnold was that much better than 5-star Max his true frosh year when Tee and Sark were telling us and look what happened.
Shoot, i was talking Jayden Daniels, not JT

You'd think USC was actually any good with the constant updates and slurpage on every single thing dealing with their program.
Don’t make me post the vids of you crying at half time of the camping world kickoff toilet bowl Vs Miami.

Shoot, i was talking Jayden Daniels, not JT
Ohhhh. Yeah Jayden Daniels is the goods man. Kedon is hands down a better passer imo, but Jayden is special.

Honestly Kedon is good enough that I wouldn’t trade him for Jayden but I don’t blame anyone for saying Jayden is better overall. I think they’re both NFL guys.

UCLA can go to Nike/Jordan because Russell Westbrook is an Jordan Brand guy and he went to UCLA and Jordan Brand doesnt have a brand school out west since Cal went to UA. Make's sense for them.

Don’t make me post the vids of you crying at half time of the camping world kickoff toilet bowl Vs Miami.

Fake News Nako strikes again.

I'm going to upload the video of you chanting SEC SEC SEC for the world to see.

UCLA can go to Nike/Jordan because Russell Westbrook is an Jordan Brand guy and he went to UCLA and Jordan Brand doesnt have a brand school out west since Cal went to UA. Make's sense for them.

Chip is still tight with Phil too supposedly.

UCLA can’t go anywhere else can they? Crawling back to Adidas would be bad look. it’s either renegotiate with UA or leave for Nike.

Back
Top Bottom