OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chip is still tight with Phil too supposedly.

UCLA can’t go anywhere else can they? Crawling back to Adidas would be bad look. it’s either renegotiate with UA or leave for Nike.
Nike won't give UCLA 1/2 of what UA was and they're desperately cash strapped. The athletic department was operating at $19M deficit BEFORE corona.

Last edited:
Jackie Jones may be the worst **** talker ever casper90403 casper90403 (Earlier Slovis argument continued)

Kedon only paid 3 quarters and had 300+ yards and 4 Tds in the 1st... :lol:

"Only scored 3 points after that though!"

I think it was N41D N41D who mentioned that none of the North Shore kids have really panned out at the next level.

I'll be rooting for Dematrius Davis tho, even if I don't think Auburn is necessarily the best fit. Kid is more of a scrambler than a run threat, he's not going to beat anybody to edge in the SEC. He reminds me of Brock Purdy without the pump fake.

I think it was N41D N41D who mentioned that none of the North Shore kids have really panned out at the next level.

I'll be rooting for Dematrius Davis tho, even if I don't think Auburn is necessarily the best fit. Kid is more of a scrambler than a run threat, he's not going to beat anybody to edge in the SEC. He reminds me of Brock Purdy without the pump fake.

The success rate is insanely low for a school that pushes out that much talent. It's weird.

All those North shore kids should listen to Jinks and Naivar and come out west. They keep going to SEC schools that won't show them the love we do.

Dorian Hewitt was at SC playing (well) as a freshman.
---

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom