***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I’ve doubled down on starting Josh Allen. I need a big game and I don’t think Allen gets that vs Patriots. I picked up Hurts. I see Hurts having a better upside vs Cowboys.

fortunately Hurts it’s a Sunday mid afternoon game and Allen is a MNF game. So I’ll have until mid Sunday afternoon to decide.

Amari vs that awful Philly secondary

ORRR

Cole Beasley vs the sunken Pats (playing Josh Allen as well but also already have DIggs)

decisions decisions

Here is my roster and matchup. How am Iooking?
814B85FF-AC32-45F2-AC43-309B52CDBE9D.jpeg
F20CFDB3-FC54-4498-934E-A0D55B061582.jpeg

Any changes to this lineup (standard). My wife's first championship and she's facing her cousin. Ive been debating about benching DK in favor of Aiyuk but she's the type "ive used ___ all year leave them in"

PhotoGrid_1608769031875.jpg

Only problem with DK is that Jalen Ramsey is gonna lock him up IMO. Go peep they last matchup too. not saying both games will be similar but Jalen is a big corner and probably the best in the game thats why he can match DK's size.

Aiyuk has a trash QB in for him today.

Id just start DK and hope he gets a couple deep shots down the field he completes and one TD

Gaskin or Ahmed ppr? Maybe split carries? Or stay away? I picked up Henderson and have Pollard too. I’m second guessing everything this week smh

The guy I beat to make the championship has Brady and Kamara.

Thank goodness I missed that buzz saw.

Back
Top Bottom