***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Justin Jackson was such a dud
He really was. Sucks that I got the news that Aaron Jones and Mixon was gonna be out after I picked up Jackson. I maxed out my FA pick ups for the week. Had him in my line up but switched him out for Jacobs. Wouldn’t have mattered cause both had the same production :lol:
Jacobs hurt one of my teams today
I’m a firm believer of the Bucs run D. If u ain’t a top 3-5 RB, I’m benching you. They were just stuffing Jacobs.

Sucks he couldn't punch that one from the 1 earlier in the game but yeah i was iffy on playing him vs the bucs defense

Got offered Henderson Jr for my Boyd. Using Boyd in my flex. Got Babytron and AJ brown. My RB’s are Sanders, Freeman, James White. Lost Saquan.

smh almost lost this week bc Cam and Justin Jackson (12 man PPR)

2020-10-26.png

Bruhs. I got Mahomes, Zeke, Cook, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, and Ronald Jones on my squad. 12 team league. And I scooped up AJ Brown off waivers like 2 weeks ago.

Before the season I swore I was going undefeated. I’m at 3-3 and got blown out in consecutive weeks now :sick: :sick: :sick:

Bruhs. I got Mahomes, Zeke, Cook, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, and Ronald Jones on my squad. 12 team league. And I scooped up AJ Brown off waivers like 2 weeks ago.

Before the season I swore I was going undefeated. I’m at 3-3 and got blown out in consecutive weeks now :sick: :sick: :sick:
That’s fantasy football unfortunately. A stacked team on paper but record wise, not so much. So much luck in fantasy football man. Who would’ve thought being up by 40 with their opponent having Lockett left would end up loosing.

last year 12 team league....I had Winston, CMC, Chris Carson, Josh Jacobs, Davante Adams, Kenny Golladay, Mike Evans and Chris Godwin and didn’t eem make the playoffs.

Keep Prater ROS or go back and get Balnkenship before he locks tonight?

Knowing Rivers Hot Rod will be money for FGs BUT a cpl matchups concern me where Rivers may be bad all together

Keep Prater ROS or go back and get Balnkenship before he locks tonight?

Knowing Rivers Hot Rod will be money for FGs BUT a cpl matchups concern me where Rivers may be bad all together

I should have picked Rodrigo back up today but didn't and someone else scooped him.

Back
Top Bottom