***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Bruh look at this s---

1. Blankenship was perfect all season and misses TWO pats :sick:
2. Eagles DBs have bricks for hands, dropped at least 2 INTs
3. I should have kept Hockenson and dropped Henry
4. Tyler Lockett :smh:

Screenshot_20201101-213533_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Da **** is Wentz doing turning it over 4 times against that ****ty *** defense. Now I need 8 ****ing points from Succop. Wentz couldn't even score one fantasy point the entire 4th quarter. At least chip away at it so my kicker doesn't need ****ing 8 pts.

Jake Elliott :stoneface:
Eagles can kiss my ***, 1 point from my kicker

13pt lead into tonight, I have Ronald Jones and he has Shepard and Tampa bay defense

really need Tampa bay defense to lose some points or not be that great. Have a feeling I’m gonna lose a close one :smh:

I need 5+ from Bucs D/ST tonight. Anything less and I'll lose one of my matchups.

I got a bench spot open to pick up defense for next week, which team's offense is worse:

WFT D/ST v NYG
Or
NYG D/ST v WFT

Ravens offense doesnt scare me vs Colts BUT cant pass up the defensive points in that WAS/NYG matchup

Last edited:
I’m in the same boat. Leaning WFT only because they are at home. Going to drop the Eagles and hope I can add them again after the bye since they play the Giants. Stashing the 49ers since I like their schedule in the playoffs. Can only carry 2 defenses on your roster.

Two goose eggs from Golladay (injury) and Richard Rodgers and I’m still going to get the W thanks to Dalvin Cook.

I got a bench spot open to pick up defense for next week, which team's offense is worse:

WFT D/ST v NYG
Or
NYG D/ST v WFT

Ravens offense doesnt scare me vs Colts BUT cant pass up the defensive points in that WAS/NYG matchup
Washington

Would you guys bench Zeke going forward? Teams are just going to keep stacking the box against Dallas

I need 5+ from Bucs D/ST tonight. Anything less and I'll lose one of my matchups.

Probably the second best Defense to the Colts in the NFL so you'll be 100% good.

Wentz was doing some nonsense last night and the guy I went up against was Mahomes but luckily the rest of his players flopped. Wentz should of at least secured 35-40 points for everyone yesterday.

Would you guys bench Zeke going forward? Teams are just going to keep stacking the box against Dallas

At this point you might as well keep him in the lineup. I remember we all talked about this last week when a dude tried to trade me Dak for Henry of the Titans :lol:

Lost Ridley and Kenny G. CR should be back week 11. Kenny lookin like ir or donezo.
Chark and S Shepard...it’s time fellas...smh.

Back
Top Bottom