***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I’m hoping tonight’s game is trash for my sake :lol:

well more specifically the ravens offense to put up a dud

I’m tempted to start Mo Allie next week over him.
Dont Doyle came back and ran double the routes than Cox but didn’t see a target.

Im prob gonna have to now that cook is hurt. This a 10 team league yet TEs are waste land, and my 2 12 team leagues have at least 3 or 4 decent TEs still available

Its either Cox or Shultz, thinking Shultz and keep an eye on ... Jimmy Graham :rolleyes Maybe he and Foles got something, maybe

Screenshot_20200928-154456_Fantasy.jpg

I need mark andrews to basically go scoreless or less than 2 points :lol:

I’m up by 2.04

:smh:

Should i make a trade for a WR or stay put/ride it out? (2-0 in 12 team standard)

QB: Allen
RB: CEH Carson* Hunt Davis Murray
WR: Woods OBJ J.Brown* D.Samuel* Chark*
TE: Gesicki
D & K: Streaming

All the * have some kind of injury

Gonna lose to the dude that started Minshew

Its *** DK's fault for that bull in the 1st qtr :angry: that play alone left an additional 8 points off the board

Screenshot_20200927-214235_Fantasy.jpg

Brees dont even look for Cook on his routes. Dude be open with a decent pass, but he checks down to Kamara 9000 times when cook is another 5 yds up the field open. then he gets hurt :smh:

LFG!!!!

Screenshot_20200928-211702_Fantasy.jpg

With Ben possibly not playing I gotta make room and i dont wanna flat out drop someone. I could makena trade for QB, guy who has CMC has Cam & Rodgers

Who's worth packaging for a trade but keeps my team strong, doesnt have to be QB could be any player to free up a spot.

Q: Ben
R: Zeke AJones Mostert Davis Singletary
W: Lockett Evans Gallup DJohnson Slayton
T: Henry
K: Koo (dropping hes hurt and I gotta move Mostert out of the IR now)
D: Tampa

Or i could wait last minute Sunday and if Ben doesnt play move him to IR and use the empty spot for a new kicker. I guess that's if they even label those players as "out" due to cancelled games

Who are y’all prioritizing this week off waivers? Chasing for Justin Jefferson but don’t think I’ll get him.
Gaskin and Lindsay are available in another league, I’m desperate for a RB so I might try to claim both

Who are y’all prioritizing this week off waivers? Chasing for Justin Jefferson but don’t think I’ll get him.
Gaskin and Lindsay are available in another league, I’m desperate for a RB so I might try to claim both

I think im at a point with all 3 of my teams i wont make moves besides Kicker and defense (unless someone gets hurt or has 0 production)

We look good so far. I may trade for a better WR in 1 league

Going after Rams defense this week. No one on the wire to really pick up except maybe Justin Jefferson but I’m loaded at WR already.

I picked up Tennessee defense to run against the Jets last week. I also picked up the Rams defense last week too to prepare for the next 2 weeks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom