***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I owned the rams defense and was wondering all the fuss was about because they didn't put up that many points last week..

I was able to scoop up DEN D on waivers. Who do we want next week?
ARZ D vs NYJ
DAL D vs NYG

I picked up the rams in 1 league and i hope they deliver because the last time i used them they didtn do squat for me.

I had to drop John Brown :frown: and grab a QB just in case the Steelers dont play rather have that backup plan figured out now vs scrambling come sunday and other team block me since im in 1st place.

Work league i did the same, as well as added hyde to block teams that suck at RB :lol: right now that squad has no defense or kicker. Trying to make some trades but i dont wanna give up anything and they dont have anything i need

Ben Burrow
Zeke AJones Mostert Davis Hyde
Evans Lockett Gallup DJohnson Slayton
Henry

Allen
Carson CEH Hunt Murray Hyde Davis
Woods OBJ Debo Chark JBrown
Gesicki
Colts

Ben Burrow
CMC Carson Hyde Hunt Gordon Murray
Ridley Metcalf Debo Godwin
Cook
Rams

Just got a trade offer. I don’t really want to do it but I’m tempted because I desperately need a RB :lol:

my Justin Jefferson for Myles Gaskin

my current RB’s:
- Mike Davis
- Carlos Hyde
- Leveon Bell (IR)
- Philip Lindsay (Questionable)
- Saquon Barkley (it’s a keeper league)

might be worth noting, I also got Thielen in this league and I usually don’t like having two WR’s from the same league. Debating to counter with Thielen for one of his starting RB’s (Jonathan Taylor or David Montgomery) + another piece (Maybe Jeudy)

Just got a trade offer. I don’t really want to do it but I’m tempted because I desperately need a RB :lol:

my current RB’s:
- Mike Davis
- Carlos Hyde
- Leveon Bell (IR)

might be worth noting, I also got Thielen in this league and I usually don’t like having two WR’s from the same league. Debating to counter with Thielen for one of his starting RB’s (Jonathan Taylor or David Montgomery) + another piece (Maybe Jeudy)
I’d take Gaskins

my current RB’s:
- Mike Davis
- Carlos Hyde
- Leveon Bell (IR)

I dont see how you even decline this offer. Your RBs are all backups how did u even get in the position

Who am i sending If im targeting Ridley from a guy whos RBs - are Carson Cook Burkhead & WRs - Metcalf Ridley Chark Landry Jefferson MJJ

My Team Below:
Ben Burrow
Zeke AJones Mostert Davis Hyde
Evans Lockett Gallup DJohnson Slayton
Henry

[/COLOR]
I dont see how you even decline this offer. Your RBs are all backups how did u even get in the position
Injuries ****ed me up big. Somehow I’be Billy Bean’d the **** outta this so far and I’m 2-1 :lol:

Pitt @ Tenn

Has to be played Mon or Tues? Or are y’all not risking it and taking them out?

In my league our commish said we can give him our backup player. For instance if I have Henry going and they don’t play, we let him know before hand who we would have in and he’ll substitute the player for us if that game gets cancelled

In my league our commish said we can give him our backup player. For instance if I have Henry going and they don’t play, we let him know before hand who we would have in and he’ll substitute the player for us if that game gets cancelled

Yep i told my 2 leagues the exact same deal. They cant use a TNF guy on the bench but they have to say in group text an hour before kickoff who they want as replacement (so everyone can see). If you dont say anything then your SOL

Am i passing this trade through?

The 2 guys traded Amari Cooper for David Johnson straight up

Entertain these offers?? Especially with Henry (Tennessee covid issue) I got Zeke. My other RB other than Gibson are Miles Sanders and Montgomery (Chi).
Screenshot_20201001-125208_Fantasy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom