***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Would yall drop Devonta Freeman for Damien Harris? It sounds like the Pats are high on him but its hard to trust the Pats backfield. I do like Freeman’s upcoming schedule but Giants are a mess.

My other RBs: Mostert, Gibson, Latavius

Woke up to a W thanks to Tonyan :wow: was down 50 last night with him and Mahomes vs Kelce. Ended up winning by 3 lol

Now I have another issue, who do I drop? Do I drop Stafford and hope he’s available to pick back up week 6 or do I drop one of these players on my bench?

David Montgomery
Antonio Gibson
Diontae Johnson
Mark Andrews

I have to drop one of my rb’s on my bench. Who should I drop?

3D1739C3-45A0-4C0F-9E87-90D59E200E78.jpeg

Who would you rather have Justin Jackson or D’Ernest Johnson?

Last edited:
I'm looking to pick up Bridgewater with Stafford on a BYE and need someone to drop. Should I drop Akers or Dobbins, or should I drop Stafford. 12 Team PPR League.

Current RBs: Elliott, Carson, Davis, Kelley, Akers, Dobbins

Titans/Bills players are screwed.

Patriots, Raiders had positive tests which affects Chiefs, Broncos this week.

Plan accordingly fellas

They shouldn’t have played that Chiefs Pats game and postponed it once Cam got it.

But I’m a hater and would of got the W if they did :rofl:

picked up Jackson

I wouldn't be mad if chiefs got their games canceled this week considering my opponent has 5 chiefs players on his team :lol:

Give up Kelley for Jefferson (standard). He only has 2 RB Carson & Cook

My RB/WR:
Zeke Jones Mostert Davis Kelley
Evans Lockett Gallup Johnson

These MF’s in my league dropped AJ Brown and Jerry Jeudy. Scooped both of them up. Ready for these bye weeks to hit.

Decided to grab Tee Higgins. He's trending upward and got a decent amount of targets the past few weeks.

Man if this bills game gets canceled, need to pick up another QB cause I’ll have Cam and Josh out. Bridge water is available, should I grab him?

Back
Top Bottom