***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

With Mixon and Carson possibly out with tough matches who’s the play on standard?

Davis with no CMC vs TB
Duke Johnson with no David Johnson vs Clev
Antonio Gibson vs the lowly Lions

Leaning towards Gibson at this time.

I have Mixon and Carson as well :smh:

I would say Gibson & Johnson, but I’m having a ****ty season so what do I know?

I’m playing Davis in a cash lineup on FanDuel though, he’s cheap

Titans defense, more specifically, pass defense is so terrible. Almost in the “start all your offensive players against them” territory.

I have Mixon and Carson as well :smh:

I would say Gibson & Johnson, but I’m having a ****ty season so what do I know?

I’m playing Davis in a cash lineup on FanDuel though, he’s cheap

playing the matchup with Gibson and Det.

watch a lot of Houston games and Duke isn’t good and a tougher matchup vs Cle.

Davis has a toughmatchup vs TB and he hasnt been good recently without CMC.

Last edited:
**** TNF, I don’t think I’ve ever prospered on a Thursday night game before
It's just been a black hole for a decade :lol: Man it just blows for fantasy purposes :smh:

On Thursdays these dudes just want to suit up, stay injury-free, and get back on the bus. Can't blame em.

Davis has a tougher matchup vs TB and he have been good recently without CMC.

I’m not saying Davis is going to have a bad game, but he definitely hasn’t been good recently. He hasn’t scored over 10 points in PPR since week 6

I pretty much need to win this week to stay alive. My 1st-3rd round picks are all out (cmc, mixon, kelce :smh:)

My other RBs are Davis, Montgomery (who prob will be out) Burkhead, and Moss. I got a trade offer- I give up Mixon and Jamison Crowder and receive Antonio Gibson and Amari Cooper. I pull the trigger on this right? Only thing is Im not really sure how much I will start Amari because I have Keenan Allen, Mclaurin, Lockett, AJ Brown as well.

When you start Jonnu Smith, it’s hard not to see how crazy the timeline is going when you search him.

Yeah i benched him this week.

Imma request my league next year to eliminate kickers with these teams going for it on 4th frequently

Could’ve gotten more with Blankenship but I’ll take the 11 pts I guess

Lol i was about to say he still got you dbl digits. I think Indy was looking at it like Henry could get going take over this game, chew clock, and we got Rivers over shotputtin it gonna need the TD not 3. Defense stepped up big time, held Tanny in check and did good vs the run. Henry still had 100 but it was like "they cant stop him" type runs.

With Mixon and Carson possibly out with tough matches who’s the play on standard?

Davis with no CMC vs TB
Duke Johnson with no David Johnson vs Clev
Antonio Gibson vs the lowly Lions

Leaning towards Gibson at this time.

Davis has a toughmatchup vs TB and he hasnt been good recently without CMC.

If you need 2, got with Gibson & Duke. Cleveland isnt that bad of a matchup it just depends on HOU OLine creating lanes

Only way Carolina will get good production from Davis this week is if they stop bs'n aroud and include him back in the passing game. If you look at his numbers those first 3 weeks they called plays just lkke they did for CMC, after that it was pretty much here just run the ball.

Debating if I should offer my Hopkins for Chubb. My other WRs are K.Allen, W.Fuller and J.Jeudy.

Offered Fuller for Chubb but he countered with Allen for his DJ Swift.

If Tonyan can't go - Sternberger, Jimmy Graham or Gerald Everett? Full PPR.

#struggle

Who are your other RBs?

no way I’m trading Allen for Swift

I rejected that trade right away lol
Screenshot_20201114-191823.png

If Tonyan can't go - Sternberger, Jimmy Graham or Gerald Everett? Full PPR.

#struggle

Everett is a sneaky play this week, but I think Graham has the highest redzone targets out of any TE this year

*edit: he’s #2 behind Kelce

I need 2 RBs to start, PPR:

Mike Davis vs TB
Gio Bernard @ PIT
Duke Johnson @ CLE

Or would you start all 3 and bench Will Fuller with weather concerns in Cleveland?

Also need to pick 1 RB, PPR, in another league:

Gio Bernard @ PIT
JD McKissic @ DET
Zack Moss @ ARZ

I need 2 RBs to start, PPR:

Mike Davis vs TB
Gio Bernard @ PIT
Duke Johnson @ CLE

Or would you start all 3 and bench Will Fuller with weather concerns in Cleveland?

Also need to pick 1 RB, PPR, in another league:

Gio Bernard @ PIT
JD McKissic @ DET
Zack Moss A Ari

Davis/Duke
JD

Back
Top Bottom