***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Traded away CmC for Chubb and Carson. I need to win this week. My other RBs were Davis, Gibson, Montgomery, Moss.

Figured cmc played 3 games for me plus they have a bye week 13 during playoffs.

Now pick 1 for flex- Davis, Lockett, Kupp, Carson. I usually always start lockett, but Kupp going up against that trash *** seattle defense

Traded away CmC for Chubb and Carson. I need to win this week. My other RBs were Davis, Gibson, Montgomery, Moss.

Figured cmc played 3 games for me plus they have a bye week 13 during playoffs.

Now pick 1 for flex- Davis, Lockett, Kupp, Carson. I usually always start lockett, but Kupp going up against that trash *** seattle defense

Carson ain't playing this week.

And by Davis, you mean Mike Davis I assume? If so it's obvious to go with him/a starting RB.

Debating my flex spot 2 leagues (stnd)

Moss, Higgins or add Ballage McKissic

Godwin, AB, Dallas or add McKissic Ballage

Standard. Choose 1.
Gibson vs Det
Duke vs Clev
take the risk and go for:
Edmonds and hope for no Drake vs Buff
Then if Drake plays McKinnon or Dmont/Harris (if they play)

Last edited:
Standard. Choose 1.
Gibson vs Det
Duke vs Clev

take the risk and go for:
Edmonds and hope for no Drake vs Buff
Then if Drake plays McKinnon or Dmont/Harris (if they play)

Probably Gibson over Duke.
Dmont is ruled out but I would probably still start Edmonds over him or Harris regardless of Drake playing.

Need a qb to start with mahomes on a bye:

joe burrow vs steelers
Daniel Jones vs eagles
Matthew stafford vs Washington
Nick foles vs Vikings

With Curtis Samuel usage/production the last few weeks, gotta get him in the lineup but where?

Screenshot_20201115-090844_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Last edited:
If u want to probably Swift

lions backfield a headache trying to figure out (Peterson and Johnson)

Was my thinking too, just liked the matchup with WFT but yeah they gotta do away with AP :smh:

Watch this be the fall to earth week for Samuel since i picked him up and play him

Yea his role should be increased since CMC is out but they do play the Bucs coming from an embarrassing L

Was my thinking too, just liked the matchup with WFT but yeah they gotta do away with AP :smh:

Watch this be the fall to earth week for Samuel since i picked him up and play him

If you want to, Swift or maybe swap Higgins. Weather @ PIT doesn't look promising, if that concerns you.

I'm still deciding which 2 WRs in bad weather I should start: Chark, Diontae or Claypool. Or should I start AB or McKissic over any of them in PPR.

Last edited:
Need to fill a spot on my flex:

J. Jeudy vs Oak
Duke Johnson vs Cle
Tyler Boyd vs Pit
Zach Moss vs Ari

CMacs injuries really messing with my RB situation. My dumb *** was looking at Hines all week and passed on him.

This is my current situation. Jacobs, although disappointing has been a lock for me. Playing Terry at flex.
D3FA7C0A-74AA-43CA-A7E0-6D14C96C4221.jpeg
5B0D3D95-6114-4C0D-BE01-BD3D12FB21B8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom