OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatum got to snap out of it, he just can’t get a haircut to get him out of this slump like at the beginning of the bubble

West indian names and nicknames is serious business :lol:
I cannot count how many times I didn't know someone's real name for years
I aint know my uncle's name until he was dead and they put it on the funeral programs :lol:
Same time I learned my cousin was actually a junior :lol:
I know someone, her grandmother ended up raising her and didn't like the name her mother gave her so CALLED HER SOMETHING ELSE :rofl:
Everyone knows her by her new name. I didn't even know it wasn't her real one for over 20 years :rofl:
Whenever someone is mentioned in Antiguan papers they put their nickname too just in case, that's how bad it is :lol:

Untitled.jpg

I definitely think that Jalen Rose has some type of hair unit installed. His line-up has always been crispy but not to the triple black, geometry level it is now
20200923_201902.jpg

The next step for Tatum is to change his shot selection. His shot diet is so bad man, he refuses to make things easy on himself. Get the first step? I'm gonna hesi into a stepback anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom