OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were talking the other day....but I don't know if we came with a thought.....what's herro's comparison/ceiling?

kids last name is herro but pronounced as “hero”? Thats cap. naa i refuse to call this kid hero gttttfo

Tyler Herro out there hoopin' like he's a seasoned* vet in the ECF

yes sir

Untitled.jpg

West indian names and nicknames is serious business :lol:
I cannot count how many times I didn't know someone's real name for years
I aint know my uncle's name until he was dead and they put it on the funeral programs :lol:
Same time I learned my cousin was actually a junior :lol:
I know someone, her grandmother ended up raising her and didn't like the name her mother gave her so CALLED HER SOMETHING ELSE :rofl:
Everyone knows her by her new name. I didn't even know it wasn't her real one for over 20 years :rofl:
Whenever someone is mentioned in Antiguan papers they put their nickname too just in case, that's how bad it is :lol:
Brah the nickname game in another dimension too.

In Lucia when there are death announcements on TV, they say the person's government and all their nicknames. If that wasn't bad enough, let a old dude in the countryside die. They gotta list every goofy nickname dude has been given in his 80 years on earth, because people might know him by one, and not the other. And folk legit won't know the person unless they hear the nickname they know them by.

So you got a lady in the most professional voice possible like...

'With great remorse we would like to announce the pasting of Curtis Joseph, also know was "Mr. Joe", also known as "Joe Joe", also known as "Black", also known as "Black foot", also known as "Curt man", also known as "Curtie", also known as "Own goal", also known as "Man cry", as known as "Ratty".

There had to put a nickname limit on folk cause **** was getting outta hand. :lol:

But most Lucian got one official nickname that they carry all through life. Can't escape it, even in death.

I definitely think that Jalen Rose has some type of hair unit installed. His line-up has always been crispy but not to the triple black, geometry level it is now
20200923_201902.jpg
Speaking of hair and Jalen Rose. I would have thought for sure that whatever Tony Brothers has going on with his hair I would have heard about it on here or the Jalen and Jacoby podcast. Of all places it has been a recurring topic on Bryan Windhorst's podcast. Said it was the talk in all the referee circles.

In Lucia when there are death announcements on TV, they say the person's government and all their nicknames. If that wasn't bad enough, let a old dude in the countryside die. They gotta list every goofy nickname dude has been given in his 80 years on earth, because people might know him by one, and not the other. And folk legit won't know the person unless they hear the nickname they know them by.

'With great remorse we would like to announce the pasting of Curtis Joseph also know was "Mr. Joe" also known as "Joe Joe" also known as "Black" also known as "Black foot" also known as "Curt man" also known as "Curtie" also known as "Own goal" also known as "Man cry" as known as "Ratty".

There had to put a nickname limit on folk cause **** was getting outta hand. :lol:

Just gets confirmed over and over that us whites are the most boring ethnic group by far.

Lol I could go on for DAYS about this nickname nonsense. I have an older cousin... IDK his name AT ALL. First, Middle, Last, NOTHING. He just goes by "Foxy" Even my grandmother who is EIGHTY EIGHT calls this man "Foxy".

The amount of older Jamaican relatives I know who are called "Janet" who's ARENT NAMED JANET.....

'With great remorse we would like to announce the pasting of Curtis Joseph, also know was "Mr. Joe", also known as "Joe Joe", also known as "Black", also known as "Black foot", also known as "Curt man", also known as "Curtie", also known as "Own goal", also known as "Man cry", as known as "Ratty".

But most Lucian got one official nickname that they carry all through life. Can't escape it, even in death.
Son, when someone knows a different nickname than you, damn near feels like you're being cheated on
"Who the hell is 'Seven'? Ohhhhh that's what they call you? WE call him 'Cutty'..."
And the reason for the nickname is always more ridiculous than the nickname :lol:

Total points of the series to this point

BOS: 370
MIA: 369

Who's the guy that said Miami was going to feast on Boston lol. So much for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom