OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I didn’t even notice last night
Why Lebron catch the inbounds pass and then take 4 steps? Woulda been hilarious if refs called that

he does get away with this all the time. I peeped it a few times last night too:

keef smiling like **** was funny. i know he had to feel like **** at that moment

before he passed it to ad there was a foul on bam they didnt call pushing ad underneath the basket

Heading into that game certainly Vogel had told his guys that you have no help responsibility if Dunc is your man :lol: Ball watching drives coaches nuts, in winning time no less

Yes sir. Gotta stick to DR like glue. Smack his arm on his shot, it’s legal

that should not be a hard adjustment for g6, I’m guessing DR will go back to a regular game, and hit a couple transition 3s... G6 I need 18 from Herro and 20-10 from Bam

Danny wanted ZERO parts of that shot. He is lucky that even drew iron.

Kieff a Jayhawk Dawg but yikes. He also wanted ZERO parts of having that ball in his hands in the clutch.
I think he knew his rank and tried to get it to a star. I'm not mad at it. All in all I wanted a buzzer beater attempt from LeBron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom