OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the sad part is, AD is actually long enough to catch that pass and put it in. How tf Kieff threw it so off the mark is beyond me.

Look how wide open Bron was when Markieff tried to force it into Davis in the paint :lol:

42C6ACC4-256C-4025-96B5-9E5F78A2028D.jpeg
3CA57837-4820-4FA2-BC1F-1457F92A98D5.jpeg
The pass to AD was even horrible. Just look at the trajectory. It's more like a last minute change of mind. Now if that were Rondo, things would have been different. I know Vogel gambled on shooters but I would have had Rondo orchestrating the play. He got both Lebron and AD in there, so that wouldnt be difficult.

Being inspired by

Vs.

Saying he used devine intervention to manipulate outcomes

Two different things. Being inspired by is normal, the other is goofy.
Let's see if those who claimed that Kobe was willing the Lakers to win, now blame Kobe for not lending enogh support, from wherever he wound up...:lol:

In my opinion, someone’s +\- often has more to do with who is on the court with the player than the player himself. Just not an great indicator of how well or poorly an individual played, to me.
Ya lol

if you put Lebron on the floor with a line up of say... 4 javale mcgees.. hes plus minus gonna be TRAGIC :lol:

I was physically ill last night after that game. Great competitiveness though on both sides. Buckets leaving it all out there, respect. Wasted a Bron nuclear game, hopefully he can bounce back with some semblance of what he did last night. Need AD to shoulder more of the offensive load. And for the love of gawd somebody else beside KCP hit an open shot looking at you DG, Kieff and Kuz.

Let's see if those who claimed that Kobe was willing the Lakers to win, now blame Kobe for not lending enogh support, from wherever he wound up...:lol:
Lakers fans - Kobe is going to Will them to win game 6. Final series 2-4 , Mamba 24 out

Probably the most reflective stat on the kind of player he is that I've seen yet this series, all effort and all heart :pimp:

He's been making an awful lot of players, teams and fans look pretty bad in hindsight by capping off this run by dropping an all time finals performance so far with the cards stacked against him.

Probably the most reflective stat on the kind of player he is that I've seen yet this series, all effort and all heart :pimp:

He's been making an awful lot of players, teams and fans look pretty bad in hindsight by capping off this run by dropping an all time finals performance so far with the cards stacked against him.

Wow. What about Markieff Cardio Morris, mans played with a Fitbit on and everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom