OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where the lob should've happened. He was even looking at him too.

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 12.11.09 AM.png

Here's another chance he had at the lob...

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 12.12.34 AM.png
Horrible

Not to mention, Steve Adams didn't even roll to the basket.

Steven Adams didn't WANT the ball, but SGA should have lobbed the pass to someone that isn't even ready to receive a pass?

Not putting that on SGA
Yes man lead him to the rack.
How do you know SGA didn't notice it before inbounding?

Also, how can he make the pass to someone that clearly didn't put himself in a position to receive a pass.

Do you think Icon Lead Passing exists in the real world?
hell yea lead passing exist...come on DC, I know you hoop before dog. Stop talking like that. Also if he did notice it he should’ve threw it. Bc adams had a clear layup to tie the game.

can’t believe you ask me do I think lead passes exist in real life. Lol

How do you know SGA didn't notice it before inbounding?

Also, how can he make the pass to someone that clearly didn't put himself in a position to receive a pass.

Do you think Icon Lead Passing exists in the real world?

You related to SGA? Going hard for him :lol:

if he would of lobbed that to the rim Adams would of wentup for it , he wasn’t going to let the ball roll out of bounds

Donovan
SGA
Adams

all get the blame for that

My PTSD starting hitting seeing a team have to rely on a 6 foot guard to iso late in a big game. CP3 is my guy, but he is literally not built for that :lol:
He said they’re built for this after G6 :lol: Respect for pushing Houston to the brink but pushing his opponent to the brink is the story of his career.

The last 2 minutes of that game should be removed from nba history. Players messing up, coaches messing up, refs messing up. Sheesh. Why would gallonari shoot that ft?
Why would cp not iso for the last shot?
Why would they scramble and not call a timeout?
Why would they call that bogus foul on harden?
Why would they have such a lazy unorganized inbound play.
All that effort for that this series for that 🤦🏾‍♂️

1st: Easy for us to say that. A young player in that position most likely won't make that risky pass. A lob pass has a higher risk of turnover any way you put it

I think this is what it comes down to. He saw that pass, it was too open and in line of vision. But doesn't matter how many situationals you go through, game time with nerves it's different. Especially game 7.

Thats a young players mistake, he hesitated and through a worse inbound pass.

Nothing bad to say about Russ tonight. Hate it or love it, Russ is never scared of the moment.
Harden on the other hand.. that ***** burnt out.

I think this is what it comes down to. He saw that pass, it was too open and in line of vision. But doesn't matter how many situationals you go through, game time with nerves it's different. Especially game 7.

Thats a young players mistake, he hesitated and through a worse inbound pass.
Thanks for being reasonable and rational.

Damn CP3 got 85Ms left on his deal? Oh well, at least we gonna get those good taxes up outta him to not fix the roads and have the money disappear

I don’t get it man

This why Dennis should have been inbounding. Either you break the play for something wide open like this or by any means necessary you get the ball to cp3. I’ll say it again, SGA panicking and passing the ball to Dort that led to his shot getting blocked was terrible decision making. And the ball being the wrong persons hands.

If you were a black dude from Cameroon people would be asking for his birth certificate. He looks too old and plays too slow to be 27. He should be in his prime right now but it looks like he peaked when he was 23
Iirc one of his red flags coming out of the draft was his effort level. Makes you wonder...

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 9.20.33 PM.png

even on the last pass, idk why he choose adams over cp0. your 7ft center aint doing **** from dat position man. cp0 could have at least one escape dribble then faded away.

Nothing bad to say about Russ tonight. Hate it or love it, Russ is never scared of the moment.
Harden on the other hand.. that ***** burnt out.

I mean I understand not being scared but dude was out there missing point blank layups.. dude needs to learn how to pass. you cant be missing stuff like that and expect to beat LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom