OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

What's the play when it comes time to justify that it was used on your business?
Well hopefully you're using it all for something business related anyways, or if you're flipping it you're paying it off before it gets there, but per them just give it back. I'm def only advocating things above board here, with proper hustle, don't scam yourself into a corner. Also IRS has been long sabotaged by rich politicians and paid tax service lobbies, they don't have the resources to dole this out right much less when it comes time to audit. That said though again don't doubt a bored, bitter Karen in position coming across your file.

relevant:

100%. I have a couple streams already but working on a 3rd and 4th as we speak. 20 bands would jumpstart things most def.

Lotta opportunities out there ya'll. For those that always wanted to get outta the grind, now would be the perfect opp. Might never have it again. Im not suggesting get a loan and hop into any biz but done right that $20k could be the ticket out of the rat race. Or at least some residual coming in on top of the day job.

I waited too damn long to get outta my 9 to 5 but finally made the leap and have been working for myself for 4 years now
What kinda streams u got in motion if you don’t mind me asking?

They haven’t voted on it yet, but you’re not the 1st person I’ve heard that from...

Po up

oh alright. I got worried a little bit.

9D54D032-D130-42F2-8044-C7A8119642A8.gif

F4CE866D-2A8D-4AAD-A18C-4DEB7AE49242.gif

Hey yall,

Is there supposed to be another round of stimulus checks being given out?? For some reason I got my 2nd check today.

Not yet, from what I've read if they overpay you legally you can keep it it's their mistake. Cant find the article on a quick google search but it there somewhere if you want to look. Maybe some youtube videos. Congrats on the extra money, some dummy got 1 million and gave it back :smh: :smh:

This is sad to me they're at risk probably more than us they deserve that stimulus even if goes to commissary. Got a buddy locked up over 5 DUI's he's scared as hell. Already prisoners in his unit got the virus.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronav...0200625-ojikbz2dgza5jmeamcnevhivwu-story.html

What kinda streams u got in motion if you don’t mind me asking?

I do print on demand online, Amazon FBA, and am working on building my own Shopify store as we speak. Also do graphic design on the side. I didnt do any of these things as of 3 years ago.

The print on demand is the dopest/most lucrative right now though. No inventory, essentially no overhead, etc - just need my laptop and a wifi connect. Theres a thread on here where I documented all of it.

Looking at my first real estate play here real soon.

I do print on demand online, Amazon FBA, and am working on building my own Shopify store as we speak. Also do graphic design on the side. I didnt do any of these things as of 3 years ago.

The print on demand is the dopest/most lucrative right now though. No inventory, essentially no overhead, etc - just need my laptop and a wifi connect. Theres a thread on here where I documented all of it.

Looking at my first real estate play here real soon.
What exactly is print on demand?

Applied for EIDL loan on 6/20, got the $1k grant on 6/23, and got declined on the loan 7/1. No hard credit pull for me. I used sneaker sales on stockx from last year to apply so my gross/costs were only a few thousand which I believe is why. Doesn’t matter I just wanted the advance anyways.
Same boat but still no email regarding my load app or a decline. Either way just wanted the free band.

What exactly is print on demand?

I do print on demand apparel. Right now I use two platforms but my main is Merch by Amazon. They own the warehouses, printers, inventory, employ the workers that operate the printers, etc. All I do is create designs and upload em. Digital assets. They're then available on Amazon and each design can be sold over and over, hundreds of times. I collect a royalty for each sale. Thats the gist of it.

There are different platforms but, for me, the most lucrative is Amazon and Etsy due to the traffic (Amazon especially, obviously).

These designs on Amazon look like actual product, but they're just designs. When somebody cops a design of mine Amazon prints it (on demand) and ships it to the customer, and send me a royalty.

Heres an example of one of my designs, as it would look on Amazon - Amazon product ASIN B07WG6GGG5
I havent uploaded a design on Amazon since the end of last year and I still made $6k on that platform alone last month. Been chillin, working on building these other streams

I do print on demand apparel. Right now I use two platforms but my main is Merch by Amazon. They own the warehouses, printers, inventory, employ the workers that operate the printers, etc. All I do is create designs and upload em. Digital assets. They're then available on Amazon and each design can be sold over and over, hundreds of times. I collect a royalty for each sale. Thats the gist of it.

There are different platforms but, for me, the most lucrative is Amazon and Etsy due to the traffic (Amazon especially, obviously).

These designs on Amazon look like actual product, but they're just designs. When somebody cops a design of mine Amazon prints it (on demand) and ships it to the customer, and send me a royalty.

Heres an example of one of my designs, as it would look on Amazon - Amazon product ASIN B07WG6GGG5
I havent uploaded a design on Amazon since the end of last year and I still made $6k on that platform alone last month. Been chillin, working on building these other streams
Damn bro that’s low key genius lol
I can’t draw/ design worth a damn tho that sounds like something I wanna get into tho

PM me more details on how to get started if u can bro much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom