OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Applied on Tuesday, I should wake up blessed tomorrow?
Seems like Wednesday is the day most are getting the grant. That's when I got mine applied on a Monday. Might not hit until next week. Or you might get lucky and get it tomorrow. I have wells fargo, check your emails because wells Fargo didnt accept the deposit had to go back and redo my account #and routing # could've been my mistake though.

Just got the loan decline letter

first email I’ve gotten from them.. I already got my $ last week

Coronavirus stimulus: President Trump wants 'larger numbers than the Democrats' for new round

President Donald Trump expressed his support for more stimulus — potentially including a second round of checks and monetary incentives for Americans to return to work.

When asked by Fox Business News on Wednesday whether he supports another round of direct payments to Americans, he said: “I do. I support it but it has to be done properly. And I support actually larger numbers than the Democrats.”

Poll numbers not looking great so we potentially get more money. I’m expecting a 2k check this time

I also hit yesterday 🔥🔥🔥 applied sunday evening. Woke up yesterday about 9ish and the money was there 💯💯💯

i’m beginning to think maybe we all should’ve went with the full 10k lol 🙈 i mean a grant is a grant no ?

Will be signing my girl up next .. i think her business has 10 employees lmaooo

Back
Top Bottom