OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Yeah, the loan was a long shot, but I was trying to get her the advance. But I guess as of 7/1 you now have to get approved for the loan to get the advance I am hearing. Sheesh, all those that got through before that congrats.
Yea I got approved and wasted a hard pull for Jack

so, I applied last wed and was approved for the loan (dont want it obviously) is there a way to decline it? or just let it sit?

also, haven't got the $1k either

I just got my denial letter, and didn’t get my $1000 grant money yet. I think we missed the boat on the free money.

I blame Kanye he got 5 million that’s our $1000 grants......... bastard.

They emailed me they need more info for the loan otherwise its declined. Still deciding if I want to pursue it, with the more info they need or just let it ride. Thanks NT I'm not sure who posted the OG info on the EIDL grant loan app, was it you nawghtyhare nawghtyhare ? Either way (NT got me the info 2 or 3 weeks earlier, than I would have even heard about it) about a week or two after I got the 1k, EIDL grant loan app link and info is all over the net, still one of the first things that pop up on my news feed LOL (thankfully, NT was ahead of the game :nthat: ), but seems like they may have ran out of money ( finally got my dad to do an app Monday, we'll see if he gets the 1k, if he does should be today or tomorrow)...thanks to who ever. Let's hope theres more free stuff we can get, keep this thread alive! Bring on round 2 of stimulus!!!
Great thread nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

August 8th I heard another stimulus is coming.
A170BF01-EDF0-4E1D-A6DB-9654243C0595.gif

I always assume something like this they try to get you back somehow down the line. See a lot of folks here got theirs cant imagine how many around the country got some too.

Has there been any talk on extending unemployment? :nerd:

I dont follow all this closely but one thing i did hear/see was it being less this time around but not sure if thats true or not

I jus applied Monday evening. Today I got the email to sign up for the portal. Not gonna mess with that. Hopefully the grant comes in by end of the week...

He def came along way though
He used to have some trash *** opinions
In the music forum

Bruh I remember when he was just starting out, he didn't even share thoughts or opinions.

Would just spam the music forum with new threads, embedding mainstream music videos without comment. :lol:

You right though, he's come far. I think it's because he lowkey stopped posting by I digress.

Back
Top Bottom