OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

thanks. anybody apply or know someone that applied Friday or Saturday that received money today? link to the redit thread?

I wanted to put one person on earlier but then I thought of another friend too.

I need my tax return man. They tripping
They told me 6-8 weeks from 8/1

that’s foul..... word too J. G. Wentworth “ I want my money and I need it now“

I came here to complain about not hearing back about this grant app that I submitted Tuesday and y’all waiting months for your tax return.

I’d be in the parking lot like......

I’ll just linger in the background till I see other peoples updates.......

Common sense would tell you that these businesses we’re gonna receive millions. This ain’t news

Common sense would tell you that these businesses we’re gonna receive millions. This ain’t news

Common sense should have also made you realize News links were posted to serve as motivation for those who haven’t made the decision or researched the help that is out there.
If bigger institutions can get assistance, small business and gig workers should also take advantage of things like the SBA.
No shame in The Game. Desperate times. Information. That’s all.

My friend got his from Thursday app

Let me check if my moms got hers, she did thursday too

edit: said she got a denial letter. I am not sure if that was for the loan or the grant. I will see what she means by that in a bit.

Last edited:
Just got another 1k. I’m gonna assume the first 1k was grant money and the next 1k was the actual loan. I’m gonna use it bc it’s actually for my small business. Prob use the grant money also

Moms got this. It’s denial for loan. No funds though wonder if they changed it.

I got loan denial too but funds same day

Attachments

• BE2E2A37-CEE9-4F6D-A0D7-7E2D700C9B4E.jpeg
    BE2E2A37-CEE9-4F6D-A0D7-7E2D700C9B4E.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 3,388
Looks like she didn’t pass the credit check

was gonna do it for my mom she could use the 1k but not tryna get her screwed next year over $1k

Looks like she didn’t pass the credit check

was gonna do it for my mom she could use the 1k but not tryna get her screwed next year over $1k

Yeah, the loan was a long shot, but I was trying to get her the advance. But I guess as of 7/1 you now have to get approved for the loan to get the advance I am hearing. Sheesh, all those that got through before that congrats.

Back
Top Bottom