OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

640e20be85b8b1fa7528ff610b25b568.gif

Supposed to start paying 9/7/20 if they do like TWC it'll probably be all weeks from august (backpay) at once. Don't expect more than 5 weeks though.
Yea got approved for my last 2 weeks, just the regular $362

no added $300 on top

even got an email saying I was approved. Smh

appreciate you looking for me

Supposed to start paying 9/7/20 if they do like TWC it'll probably be all weeks from august (backpay) at once. Don't expect more than 5 weeks though.
Looking on a group, no one has gotten the $300

im sure it will come next week. don't need it just want all the money thats supposed to be coming to me! :lol:

Texas just ran out of the extra 300
47D150CE-C8C8-44C7-A5A2-351D8E5D2135.png
figures, never get any emails from these bastids tho.

Im ineligible now cause of some bs that was out of my hands, waiting on them to hit me back but at this point im like **** it.

Did he try to appeal. He might be eligible for everything in back pay if it's just a simple mistake. Dating back to when he fiiled originally including the FPUC ($600 extra). He should call his states unemployment office (if he can get through) and check.
He just entered some wrong info or something I’m pretty sure and then just never wanted to wait on the phone to fix it. Kept telling him it’s really not worth waiting on the phone for like 10k in back pay? 🤷🏻‍♂️

So you think he could still get the $600 now?

I got kicked off unemployment since I’m back to work and made too much one week then never applied again. From the past like 6 weeks I probably have 3 or 4 I’d be eligible for. I’m leaving $$ on the table but idk if I should do it since I’d get kicked off right away again the next week

I’m in MA I wonder if I could get that extra $300 too. Or I thought about waiting to see if they agree on something more than $300. That would be worth it

I got kicked off unemployment since I’m back to work and made too much one week then never applied again. From the past like 6 weeks I probably have 3 or 4 I’d be eligible for. I’m leaving $$ on the table but idk if I should do it since I’d get kicked off right away again the next week

I’m in MA I wonder if I could get that extra $300 too. Or I thought about waiting to see if they agree on something more than $300. That would be worth it
How are you eligible for 3 or 4 weeks If u said you got kicked off?

In NY, if you put down that you only worked 2 days that week (even if you worked more) you're still getting paid for that week. As long as you make less than the $504 pre-tax. Dont put down that you worked more than 2 days.

How are you eligible for 3 or 4 weeks If u said you got kicked off?
Past few weeks has been mix and match where I’d be eligible or not
I had 1 week I knew I made too much so I never applied (knew I’d get kicked off) then after that week I had few eligible weeks in a row. Once I applied for that one ineligible week I got kicked off and never re applied but I have a few weeks I know I could get paid

I’m probably eligible for at least 3 out of the last 6 weeks but the weeks just aren’t in order so I’d have to apply and re apply

In NY, if you put down that you only worked 2 days that week (even if you worked more) you're still getting paid for that week. As long as you make less than the $504 pre-tax. Dont put down that you worked more than 2 days.
I don’t think that will work.. In MA we report earnings weekly and if you make more than like 30% of your unemployment $$ then you’re ineligible and have to re apply

Back
Top Bottom