OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Senate Democrats Block Republicans’ Slimmed-Down Stimulus Bill

Crappy bill at least it includef some more $300.00 unemployment. Doesn't look like it even passed the Senate though. it got 52 votes and really needed 60 votes.

They just want to try and campaign off this nonsense

Facts. Bs politics.

Devil in the details. This was a bs bill, that was even Lower than the one the GOP proposed :lol:. It’s like someone telling you they going to give you $20 for $50 damage...then they come back and say...How about $4...and you say no. And they say....SEE, he didn’t wanna deal!

77C81528-EC42-4CA3-AFD4-9C40B6C2280F.png

I respect Pelosi for not standing her ground, but at some point she's going to need to realize she's over played her hand and may get nothing. Also her bill she's wanting has 900 million or billion (cant rwmeber) in Grant's to states like California and New York and their still sitting on money from the last stimulus bill. If she were to cut that 900 million or (billion) they'd be very close to meeting the numbers both sides want.

would ya look at that... playing out exactly how I told yall a month ago... mr art of the deal and his cronies would fail miserably and he can white knight the whole thing with an EO. This was his ace up the sleeve and the timing couldn't be more perfect to deflect from the Woodward book.

Screenshot_20200910-140904_Chrome.jpg

Trump-artwork-final-crop-revised_xdxqbj.jpg

We alrdy know some of our very own NT brethren would sell their dignity for a check smaller than their rent, the orange fella really bout to buy the election with our own money. Incredible

I'm seriously lookin at land outside the US

would ya look at that... playing out exactly how I told yall a month ago... mr art of the deal and his cronies would fail miserably and he can white knight the whole thing with an EO. This was his ace up the sleeve and the timing couldn't be more perfect to deflect from the Woodward book.

Screenshot_20200910-140904_Chrome.jpg

Trump-artwork-final-crop-revised_xdxqbj.jpg

We alrdy know some of our very own NT brethren would sell their dignity for a check smaller than their rent, the orange fella really bout to buy the election with our own money. Incredible

I'm seriously lookin at land outside the US

Yeah I knew like you he'd pull something like this before the election to try and buy votes. It almost confirmed it when he said he had 300 billion in an account he wanted to release.

I respect Pelosi for not standing her ground, but at some point she's going to need to realize she's over played her hand and may get nothing. Also her bill she's wanting has 900 million or billion (cant rwmeber) in Grant's to states like California and New York and their still sitting on money from the last stimulus bill. If she were to cut that 900 million or (billion) they'd be very close to meeting the numbers both sides want.
Who told u California is sitting on money???
Are surplus is gone
Had the highest surplus in our states history
Gone in a few months

Who told u California is sitting on money???
Are surplus is gone
Had the highest surplus in our states history
Gone in a few months

Just going by what I've read, I'll try and look for the link but it's been a bit since I read it. I'll be pretty busy today so it might take me a while to find it, but I know YouTube LALATE (California native) mentions it every day in his videos. Its supposedly money left over form the first stimulus bill. There's so much misinformation going around I could be wrong. Regardless that 900 billion in Pelosi's bill, if cut out would make it very close to the 1.3 trillion bill the republicans seemed to patially agree on and the 2.2 trillion the Democrats are pushing for.

Just going by what I've read, I'll try and look for the link but it's been a bit since I read it. I'll be pretty busy today so it might take me a while to find it, but I know YouTube LALATE (California native) mentions it every day in his videos. Its supposedly money left over form the first stimulus bill. There's so much misinformation going around I could be wrong. Regardless that 900 billion in Pelosi's bill, if cut out would make it very close to the 1.3 trillion bill the republicans seemed to patially agree on and the 2.2 trillion the Democrats are pushing for.
look
i wouldnt mind them to pass that 1.3 tril
cause we would get our stimulus
but its waaaaay bigger than what i myself want
plenty of people would be left without a money bag
thats whats wrong with our country and society
so focused on self
and not others
i want us all to have a bag
so we need that 2.2 tril at LEAST

He’s made millions/thousands while playing in the NFL... how can they say he spent those funds on material items? Like y’all said, the government spends TAX dollars on all types or frivolous s**** like yachts, wine, truffles, $1000 steaks, etc. forget them!!

I feel the same way too fam, just trying to put out info that I've read. like I said I could be wrong with my info just trying to keep informed.

In many cases yea. Sry to hear that but def file. Worst that can happen is you get denied.

Dont go workin on any fugazee small buisness grant/loan schemes tho... seems to be backfiring alot haha

Senate Democrats Block Republicans’ Slimmed-Down Stimulus Bill

if this bill had gotten passed, we would have richly regretted it...all kinds of malicious bull**** up in there:

‘Poison Pill’
Besides its smaller size, Democrats slammed the Republican bill for “poison pill” provisions that include lawsuit protections for businesses that reopen and a tax break for paying for private-school costs.

like I said when you tried this in the other thread: nah homie.
Mutombo GIFs | Tenor

Back
Top Bottom