OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

This whole FEMA LWA thing starting to piss me off.... how are you giving people in different states different amounts of money for different lengths of time.

Lemme guess folks in swing states will be paid the full 5 weeks by the end of the month and alotta blue states will get 3 week approval and be forced to wait for further funds to magically appear. The lack of transparency in what they do with OUR mo ey is legit making my blood boil. Bout to log out work ish n go for a run or to the range

If we have 40 billion in this kitty then why are we not dividing by the number of total applicants nationwide and cutting the check? This until funds run out but were not gunna tell you how much funds we have ish is eerily reminiscent of the PPP scaam. I have a feeling half or more of unemployed folks wont see a dime until something bigger is passed

One of the recipients, 73-year-old retiree Manfred Barnreiter, of Linz, was puzzled when he opened his mailbox to find a check from the US Treasury signed by President Trump — and initially believed it was a scam.

He “thought it’s pretty interesting — let’s bring it to the bank,” he told ORT, and got the money three days after cashing the check.

Gets a check in the mail he suspects is fraudulent, first inclination is to go and try to cash it. :stoneface: :lol:

Got the email this morning. NY will get the LWA lost wages assistance money of $300 for the first 3 weeks of August.
Says the federal government hasn’t released money for any other weeks.

It's a joke really. So three weeks of LWA pay is $900. If New Yorkers get it by next week (doubtful) that makes 6 weeks since the $600 ended. You're essentially giving unemployed people $150 a week for each week since the $600 ended($900/6 weeks)

if this bill had gotten passed, we would have richly regretted it...all kinds of malicious bull**** up in there:

like I said when you tried this in the other thread: nah homie.
Mutombo GIFs | Tenor

Still better than the $0 for the people that need it when no bill passes.

Just like the unemployment Trump was able to do in spite of Congress.

Yes, a valid argument can be made that it should be much higher, but the people who need it probably prefer the $300 to the $0 that Congress has been able to agree on.

I'm really curious what trump does with that 300 billion in that account he's been talking about. I feel like hes going to do something with it, to try and buy people's votes come closer to the election. We all know he doesn't care about rules congress or the house.

Still better than the $0 for the people that need it when no bill passes.

Just like the unemployment Trump was able to do in spite of Congress.

Yes, a valid argument can be made that it should be much higher, but the people who need it probably prefer the $300 to the $0 that Congress has been able to agree on.

that bill finding the trash can it belongs in is worth more than $0, and let me spell it out for you:

I am barely in the Global 1% and would much rather have $0 in stimulus money at this moment than to see a bill passed giving corporations any kind of indemnity from healthcare related lawsuits during a PANDEMIC.

or I could get some pissy $1ksomething while my parents lose all legal recourse against their employers??

that´s what´s called a terrible fn deal...you know all about the art of the deal, guy.

Last edited:
Wait NY is getting only the $300 extra for the 3 weeks in August and going forward (next week on) its no extea $300?

that bill finding the trash can it belongs in is not better than $0, and let me spell it out for you:

I am barely in the Global 1% and would much rather have $0 in stimulus money at this moment than to see a bill passed giving corporations any kind of indemnity from healthcare related lawsuits during a PANDEMIC.

or I could get some pissy $1ksomething while my parents lose all legal recourse against their employers??

that´s what´s called a terrible fn deal...you know all about the art of the deal, guy.
Yo this right here is

If there was ever time to get into trucking, it's now. There's about a 6/1 demand to supply ratio in terms of carrier capacity. Spot market is CRAZY right now.
How is the process for getting the license, I got a DUI when I was 20 13 years ago.

If there was ever time to get into trucking, it's now. There's about a 6/1 demand to supply ratio in terms of carrier capacity. Spot market is CRAZY right now.
:nthat: Covid was a blessing in disguise for the gang. We looking like drug dealers.

can make a killing doing trucking but im not about that life

my uncle did it and made 250k a year like it was nothing. its probably much more now
its so much money in trucking easily 6 figures.. let alone if you work for yourself or if you a boss and got a trucking business... $$$$$

I think for most people their biggest concern with trucking is being away from family for such a long chunk of your work year. I knew someone who did trucking and saw their wife/kids like 10 days a month lol. Idk the details tho so could be the specific job or company he was with

Back
Top Bottom