OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I think you have to write it out on the appeal form, did they send you the form?
Nah it’s all online. I’m not sure what information they need to overturn it. I’ve changed nothing on my end they messed it up in the beginning basically nothing to do with me so
I’m not even sure what to put on the appeal

Nah it’s all online. I’m not sure what information they need to overturn it. I’ve changed nothing on my end they messed it up in the beginning basically nothing to do with me so
I’m not even sure what to put on the appeal
Put exactly what you just said

I received my tax refund of $760.00. It was originally reported as $1,680.00 - though, the U.S. Department of Education took $920.00.

I called the IRS and the woman on the phone asked me questions about my residual income. She stated to call back regarding the status of my stimulus check.

Until then...

Last edited:
I received my tax refund of $760.00. It was originally reported as $1,680.00 - though, the U.S. Department of Education took $920.00.

I called the IRS and the woman on the phone asked me questions about my residual income. She stated to call back regarding the status of my stimulus check.

Until then...

still haven’t received my refund

Man they told me I owed them a grand after I did my taxes. I said I'll wait until they bill me like usual. I pretty much figured that would get reversed or I'd get a bigger refund.

Still waiting.

Did you guys file your taxes online?
I heard the IRS is crazy backed up and currently not processing paper mailed returns

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom