OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

yea thats an IQ test, a good paying job with benefits and retirement packages in Detroit? welppp its a good look for the hard working unemployed folk looking to secure a new gig. 25-35 bucks in hr in those plants doin the nothing jobs. my uncle worked at ford for 30 years supervising factories in toledo/detoit. he retired with everything you could want and became a pastor, he got his eldest son who was hard headed AF a job there and he blew it... i remember everyone being crushed.

i hope everybody that came up on there lil 10-15 racks was a newbie
A lot of em was tpt and making like $16. But it was some dummies bringing in 60-80k doing it. I got a homie that did it. Should’ve just put dead/incarcerated/dope fiends like everybody else.

A lot of em was tpt and making like $16. But it was some dummies bringing in 60-80k doing it. I got a homie that did it. Should’ve just put dead/incarcerated/dope fiends like everybody else.
16 an hour and hitting 60K is like 25 hours of overtime a week year round.

80K? Cant even do da maffs.

gonna be upset to find out all the money was backdoored
Probably wasted my time coming all the way up here anyways but we'll see. 1st lady in line been here since 530. I got here around 7:05. Line is backing up into the parking lot now. All these people arent gonna get tickets I dont think. Its 5 employees in there, like 70 people deep in line already.

Anything is possiibbuuuuull

Attachments

• 16014717447533813935246004356944.jpg
    16014717447533813935246004356944.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 1,147
Last edited:
16 an hour and hitting 60K is like 25 hours of overtime a week year round.

80K? Cant even do da maffs.
The ones making 16hr are temps they aren’t getting 60-80. Reread I did say BUT IT WAS some people hired in ft making 24-28hr doing 60-80k a yr and trynna get unemployment on some greedy ****. They do hella OT if they want it, 24hr operation and double time on sundays.

Would be a nice distraction from the **** show his boy performed last night but nobody should hold their breath yet

Edit:

Last edited:
9A2B21C9-0A82-45E3-B722-53E6C2DBB737.jpeg

On a side note got the new gig as a train conductor and trucking business is taking off right now . The big trucking companies are raising their pay rates after laying off easier this year . They’re paying 80-90k a year if you have 2 years or more experience . They can’t keep up With demand .

Stimulus check is nice but the weekly extra is most important for unemployed people. Even if they did $300 it would immensely help rather than one time $1200 payment.
It's still part of the deal that passed ($600/week through January). I havent seen details of where compromises are coming from but nothing on the Dems moving off that part of it yet

Let’s get that $600 a week just in time for winter lay-off in dec!

#brokeboisforlife

Companies who got that government loan had to pay employees till earlier this week so there's def gonna be a ton of layoffs sadly. It'll be a real chaotic next few weeks. Hope anyone who's still holding on to their job keeps it. Job market out here is real rough

Companies who got that government loan had to pay employees till earlier this week so there's def gonna be a ton of layoffs sadly. It'll be a real chaotic next few weeks. Hope anyone who's still holding on to their job keeps it. Job market out here is real rough

Yeah, hopefully people can hang onto jobs still. I feel like we’re through the worst but who knows.

I’m lucky where my job is actually hiring and busy af. I’m just laid off dec-mar because the weather.

if anyone in mn needs a job and has a cdl or wants to be a laborer for a paving company hit my inbox. You’ll work hard but make bank and the benefits are insane.

Got my unemployment claim adjusted and my dollar amount is now the max but the holduo is employer verification so I still wont get paid until they get ahold of my former employer and I know theyrr going to tell them I quit thus making me ineligible. I also got a stopover job starting the 13th so they need to figure ut out before then and give me back pay

Unemployment told me they over paid me by $100 since May now I have to pay that back out of remaining benefits ironically the remaining benefits I have are basically what’s owed in paying that back. I did everything they asked me to but now I’m about to be *** out because they calculated wrong such bull****

Unemployment told me they over paid me by $100 since May now I have to pay that back out of remaining benefits ironically the remaining benefits I have are basically what’s owed in paying that back. I did everything they asked me to but now I’m about to be *** out because they calculated wrong such bull****
Can you appeal ?

Yeah but they don’t say what to provide. I’m not even sure what “proof” to send because they messed it up it wasn’t anything i did
I think you have to write it out on the appeal form, did they send you the form?

Back
Top Bottom