OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Never thought the United States would purposefully sink itself into an economic crisis but here we are
At least UNICEF isn't here yet:

id6ipwur1j561.png

$600 Stim Checks

Guess they figured they need to add something to this bill. My guess is that this number, or one slightly higher, and they'll try to push these payments out before the holidays. I could be wrong though.

So we’re 9 months into a pandemic with numbers still rising, and they want to “give” folks LESS? So a lot of people are worse off than they were when the first stimulus checks went out, and they want to “give” us LESS? Unbelievable. Actually, no it isn’t. :smh: :smh::smh:

This country is BIG trash when it comes to taking care of the common citizen. Period.

A big smile and thumbs up is the most patriotic thing. It’s priceless. Who needs money when your super rich officials deciding your fate gives you that?!...

$600 Stim Checks

Guess they figured they need to add something to this bill. My guess is that this number, or one slightly higher, and they'll try to push these payments out before the holidays. I could be wrong though.

I like that 'I could be wrong' added on at the end to let you off the hook from this poverty take :lol:

we're 8 days from christmas b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom