OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

F21F64FA-6C40-4FE6-9C11-D425E37FC325.jpeg
3EE457AD-C55E-4C14-B258-CB10AAAD9FCF.jpeg

Bet $1000 they don’t
I Have a cousin get a irs letter this past week. He has a month to pay a couple thousand for an omission from 2018 taxes. Plus they added a couple hundred in interest. Never say never. Just a heads up

he had 1099-misc income from a reliable source that ended up showing the wrong ssn, so he didn’t claim it. Theee months back, the company corrected it and likely got the irs involved.

many folks who got that $600 unemployment bonus don’t realize that that was taxable. They may be in a new tax bracket above the threshold for other tax breaks or credits.

I Have a cousin get a irs letter this past week. He has a month to pay a couple thousand for an omission from 2018 taxes. Plus they added a couple hundred in interest. Never say never. Just a heads up

he had 1099-misc income from a reliable source that ended up showing the wrong ssn, so he didn’t claim it. Theee months back, the company corrected it and likely got the irs involved.

many folks who got that $600 unemployment bonus don’t realize that that was taxable. They may be in a new tax bracket above the threshold for other tax breaks or credits.
It’s a way around all that honestly. I feel what u saying tho and in a way u right. But it’s a way to get all the pros, sba loans and never pay a penny back.

Back
Top Bottom