OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Plus we already get taxes for roads by fuel and the state, most my driving isn’t on the interstate.

like you said I don’t call the cops, I got a speeding ticket this year so that should cover their pay already.

send 75% of our military **** to auction for all I care, just disarm it before it’s sold and give the money to the people.

Plus we already get taxes for roads by fuel and the state, most my driving isn’t on the interstate.

Don't get clouded with "Me".

A lot of people depend on the interstates.

Even though most were built to get white people from A to B without driving through black neighborhoods but I digress.

like you said I don’t call the cops, I got a speeding ticket this year so that should cover their pay already.

send 75% of our military **** to auction for all I care, just disarm it before it’s sold and give the money to the people.

in NYC they have traffic cams on every other block and if you go 10+ miles over the speed limit you get a $50 ticket. I've paid roughly $600 worth this past year for going like 41 in a 30 on a block with 0 cars or pedestrians at 2am or some ****.

That’s insane, they tried that **** here and everyone sued tf out of the state.

they’d probably just get destroyed anyways if they put them in here.

in NYC they have traffic cams on every other block and if you go 10+ miles over the speed limit you get a $50 ticket. I've paid roughly $600 worth this past year for going like 41 in a 30 on a block with 0 cars or pedestrians at 2am or some ****.
The day they enforce this **** in Michigan I might go broke 💀💀

That’s insane, they tried that **** here and everyone sued tf out of the state.

they’d probably just get destroyed anyways if they put them in here.

NYC is trash with **** like this. Originally it was only in school zones and within 2 hours of the start and end of school. So if you were speeding at night you'd be alright. Then they just decided bc they were milking the citizens so much they'd expand the hours the cameras were on to late at night and are discussing making it 24 hours a day. And they also put them in areas that aren't even school zones. It's ridiculous

NYC is trash with **** like this. Originally it was only in school zones and within 2 hours of the start and end of school. So if you were speeding at night you'd be alright. Then they just decided bc they were milking the citizens so much they'd expand the hours the cameras were on to late at night and are discussing making it 24 hours a day. And they also put them in areas that aren't even school zones. It's ridiculous

oh yeah, once you give them an inch they’ll take a mile. Y’all gotta go tear all them down. :lol:

they were deemed unconstitutional here because they couldn’t prove who was actually driving.

Be happy we're getting the $600.00
20201231_154253.jpg
Getting refunded for Ps5 got ppl way more than that from kohl’s

I feel like kohl’s is only in business still because they take Amazon returns.

We're out of the age range that Kohls targets lol. Their main demographic is young kids who need school clothes and older adults who don't wear designer brands and want affordable clothes. Anytime I've gone to Kohls for something random I was told Kohls had it was shockingly busy

Were you in a school zone? According to this link NY has limitations on speed cameras and can only be enforced in school zones. If you weren't, it sounds like you might have something on your hands.

Were you in a school zone? According to this link NY has limitations on speed cameras and can only be enforced in school zones. If you weren't, it sounds like you might have something on your hands.

Disputing any traffic violation in NYC is useless. I once got pulled over at night by a cop that accused me of tailgating AND speeding. And I was like bruh how is it possible for me to speed and tailgate. If I'm tailgating someone while speeding wouldn't that mean the person in front of me was also speeding? Basic physics. He didn't have a valid response bc I was doing neither of those things. Still tickets me

Went to traffic court. Cop that pulled me over showed up and read his "notes" from the day he pulled me over. 98% of what he read was wrong and seemed like he either lost my notes that day and started making stuff up or mixed up his notes. I explained to the judge everything he said was incorrect including him saying I drove a different car than I did, a different street than I was pulled over on, and even the time of day he pulled me over was wrong. Judge found me guilty and in addition to the 2 tickets, I had to pay two $70 court fees and my insurance shot up. And I had to pay $300 assessment fee for "speeding."

Man I would’ve lost my license over there with that foolery :lol: ...... I just drove home doing a steady 85mph 😂, 140mph every other stretch just for fun. but they can’t give you a camera ticket if you ride around with no plates 👀

our washing machine crapped out last night so my says we're gonna grab a new washer and dryer this weekend. i guess we'll be buying nice ones :lol:
Aye just a heads up appliances have been on back order for a long time now. Not sure if things are in stock yet. I ordered a washer and dryer back in August and it took over a month to get them

Aye just a heads up appliances have been on back order for a long time now. Not sure if things are in stock yet. I ordered a washer and dryer back in August and it took over a month to get them
Took about a month to get our stove too smh.

Man I would’ve lost my license over there with that foolery :lol: ...... I just drove home doing a steady 85mph 😂, 140mph every other stretch just for fun. but they can’t give you a camera ticket if you ride around with no plates 👀

I went to Dallas once on a work trip and everyone was going 75-85 on the expressway. I was like damn must be no cops out here. Drove right past a trooper on the shoulder going 85 and dude didn't even flinch. Stayed put. In NYC if you're going 85 on an abandoned highway at 3am the entire highway patrol will be out with spike strips and helicopters.

The reason why this is done in NYC is that most people can't drive there and think that to drive is to Gas and brake at the last minute.. Not only that, there are a lot of people speeding unnecessarily, and there is an uptick in vehicle deaths and this has been the case for the last few years.

There are blocks that have multiple speed bumps and despite there being clear visible signs indicating that there are speed bumps, people still fly over them and **** up their axles, etc.

A friend woke up on Saturday to see his car wrecked along with several other cars on the block. Apparently, somebody was driving drunk and crashed into a bunch of vehicles and drove off. On Christmas day some nut job driving a Lambo truck speeding crashed into an uber killing the passenger.

You also have to take into consideration that they have a bunch of bicyclists and moped drivers and pedestrians stepping out randomly in the middle of the road.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom