OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Can someone who got a stimulus check answer me what it appears on your bank statement as? My little brother asked me that question and I dont know the answer. TYiA.

Wells Fargo:
IRS TREAS ***xxTAXEIP****** *********

*'s= random numbers don't know if it's personal info or not, so I *ed it out. The last 9 *s is you're social, all *ed out except the last four digits.

Them SBA youtubers pushin that 9k narrative strictly for views. I been stopped watchin them idiots.

Ya the bald white dude for sure. 🤣
I check out LALATE a couple times a week or when stimulus negotiations are ongoing. He's pretty straight forward, other than the way he titles his videos. I like how he does everything like UI, SNAP, PPP, EIDL, rental and mortgage assistance, grants, free internet, basically everything. He don't need the money either, his dad was some Hollywood writer/director and he actually had a company to stream TV before Netflix, :wow: but his investors pulled out thinking it (streaming) would never catch on. Plus dudes been doing E! type news, way before the pandemic. Big ups to dude he got so many views, (I think it was) youtube picked him up for a 24hr online news streaming show (first of its kind). So I'm sure he's good off of that $$ now.

Some N_ aint eeeeem got they $600 yet, and y’all boys already talking about them extra 9 or 10 racks. Ya’ll ain’t right!!!

I’m out here looking crazy in the face
Leprechaun In The Hood GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Lol no. Profit margins would just be smaller but employees staying in that job would rise so numbers would work. Hiring new employees is expensive. Fitting the bill for incompetence is expensive. Poor Amazon might just make 3.1 billion instead of 3.2 billion next month with a raised minimum wage. Oh the horror

You’ve been throwing out the both sides arguments for months and have been getting clowned consistently only to hide for a couple days and act like nothing happened.
Been here 16 years. I’m not hiding. San Fran and Seattle and ny already had phased in minimum wage increases as those types of jobs decreased. It’s been known for years, jobs are lost. Now just imagine Louisiana where half the jobs would see a pay bump. I just feel we need a working persons stimulus. Pay the folks making less than $18 a pay boost. Don’t let this or sick leave fall on the businesses. Now if they were smart, lay off employees and let the government give them that $400 extra UI. Or cut everyone’s hours by half and you’ll qualify for UI too. That’s one way to have to not pay for everything yourself.

If Amazon sees any decrease, their stock would drop, and they would make cuts one way or another. The horror is that these companies are cutthroat. They won’t eat the loss without changing something up.

Last edited:
Heads up. IRS is playing games. They just delayed the filing start date by two weeks. We used to be able to file around this time, now it’s February 12th. They said to want to ensure all the checks are given out before folks start filing rebate claims.

Can I charge them interest like they do for people who get a bill 14 months later?

Can someone who got a stimulus check answer me what it appears on your bank statement as? My little brother asked me that question and I dont know the answer. TYiA.

I can't remember exactly how it showed up but there's no mistaking it as anything other then a stimulus deposit.

It either has the words stimulus, government, or irs in it.

Heads up. IRS is playing games. They just delayed the filing start date by two weeks. We used to be able to file around this time, now it’s February 12th. They said to want to ensure all the checks are given out before folks start filing rebate claims.

Can I charge them interest like they do for people who get a bill 14 months later?
Weak sauce :smh:

Link?
I literally was about to file my ish tomorrow

Link?
I literally was about to file my ish tomorrow
It hit the news cycle this morning.

this may or may not delay w2s coming to you by late January, and all of your other 1099s etc.

And this is why I say, try to neutralize your tax refund. It’s your money and they’re playing with livelihoods

Could be a small blessing in disguise for people who made too much in 2018/19 to qualify for a stimulus, but may have lost their job in 2020 and now would (especially if it means the difference in getting the rest of the 2k stimulus) maybe worse for any future stimulus (doubt we see another one, but still). For others they just got messed with again. :smh:

You should send them a bill for the interest, they for sure send you one.

Could be a small blessing in disguise for people who made too much in 2018/19 to qualify for a stimulus, but may have lost their job in 2020 and now would (especially if it means the difference in getting the rest of the 2k stimulus) maybe worse for any future stimulus (doubt we see another one, but still). For others they just got messed with again. :smh:

You should send them a bill for the interest, they for sure send you one.
A buddy got caught from a 2018 mistake. They wanted $2000 within 20 days, including $200 in interest. A prior job mis wrote his ssn, so he didn’t claim the 1099 misc income. It’s not a lot of interest but it adds up. Give me 1% for their 2 week delay. I think every tax payer deserves that. It took them a year to find the mistake and then claimed it was negligent and they demanded the interest too. But they can willingly delay the start of the process without consequence? That’s when you know it’s rigged folks

my sister has only had two jobs. Her second job was at Costco and shes been there for over 15 years.

my wife runs a restaurant and all the cooks make at least 20 an hour. It’s cheaper to pay them more and keep good people.

as for self checkout? That’s your employee discount since apparently you work there now. I do the same ****. Oops all cabbage! 🤷‍♂️

I went to Kroger today. Place was packed and they felt it was a good idea to not staff enough employees to where there was any open registers.

So the 12 pack of beers and steaks in my cart accidentally forgot to get scanned. Scanning and bagging all that stuff was a hassle so I was having trouble learning the register.

I went to Kroger today. Place was packed and they felt it was a good idea to not staff enough employees to where there was any open registers.

So the 12 pack of beers and steaks in my cart accidentally forgot to get scanned. Scanning and bagging all that stuff was a hassle so I was having trouble learning the register.

you were flustered I get it. It happens. :pimp:

one time I thought I’ll swing by Walmart since it’s on the way home from work it won’t be that bad... WRONG!

not only were there no registers open there was no one on the self checkout. Of course it ****ed up and everyone else was having problems.

me and the lady next to each other just shrugged and left two full *** carts right there with the self checkout station covered in ****. :lol:

Reminds me. Kroger today had 2 employees working registers on a 15th Friday (so many get paid today) with 13 self check outs. I’m a 30 something year old who knows and understands technology but gets flustered. Some lighter items don’t pick up as being placed in the bag area. And then they have a play by play over head replay of the mistake I made for ‘not counting’ $0.99 for parsley. Its crazy guys. They had a play by play espn style of a mis scan/non scan on a 98 cent item. Meanwhile the scan and go at sams club is crazy in its own right.

Back
Top Bottom