OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

No stimulus for my girl after she got the 1st one.

And no extension on her pua yet.

I just want my sba grant cheese

Ok since it’s only loans..... I’ll take that too, let’s say I apply for the loan and get 10k..... can I use that to pay off my credit cards? :lol: :nerd: And pocket the rest ?

Ok since it’s only loans..... I’ll take that too, let’s say I apply for the loan and get 10k..... can I use that to pay off my credit cards? :lol: :nerd: And pocket the rest ?

Y’all better read these fine line prints:

EIDL funds can be used for working capital and normal operating expenses, such as continuation of health care benefits, rent, utilities, fixed debt payments.

Retain receipts and contracts for all loan funds spent for 3 years.

Economic injury loans to cover small business operating expenses after a declared disaster.

Screenshot_20210118-002843(1)~2.png

:lol::angry::frown::smh::sick:

"Maybe."

:lol:

Y’all better read these fine line prints:

EIDL funds can be used for working capital and normal operating expenses, such as continuation of health care benefits, rent, utilities, fixed debt payments.

Retain receipts and contracts for all loan funds spent for 3 years.

Economic injury loans to cover small business operating expenses after a declared disaster.
Saw this wondered if for example your proceeds from the business that you had to stop because of covid, were solely used to pay for a mortgage, school etc. if that counts.

Mf’s said they mailed my check out and STILL nothing. Where is my money!?
It’s my money and I want it nowwwwww!!
word... mine was suppose to be mailed on the 6th. I need my Stim Duncan...
I'm in the same boat. Well at least we're experiencing the same thing mine was supposedly mailed on the 6th as well. Only thing is, they mailed it to my old address in a diff state and I have no idea if it will be forwarded properly to my new address. I don't know if the forwarding program is still in effect

Smh at them mailing it, I got the first Stimulus deposited. I did my 2019 return standard like I always do with my bank account. I don't know why it was mailed and not deposited

Saw this wondered if for example your proceeds from the business that you had to stop because of covid, were solely used to pay for a mortgage, school etc. if that counts.

I posted the terms from the note agreement in here this summer criticizing how vague and nonspecific the definitions are. It's kind of a mess.

I felt comfortable paying rent and making employer contributions to my SEP-IRA retirement account with EIDL funds, but I wouldn't use it to pay rent/mortgage if the home isn't actually the primary address of your business.

In general, my thought process is things that you would ordinarily deduct as expenses on your Schedule C are OK and ideally your business banking statements document these expenses going back before the EIDL program.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the terms are updated this second time around.

my guess is within 2 weeks, he wants to come out the gate strong reversing all trumps atrocities and building hope

stock market gunna go hammmm the next 30 days. short away

Any predictions on when we get the Biden stimmy? First week, second week? First month?

March is my prediction for The start of Biden’s Stimmer Fredette monthly packages. He’s gotta get his cabinet filled and that’s the MOST important thing right now.

We need a Secretary of Health and Human Services because, you know, pandemic.

biden needs a secretary of treasury to get us through this economic crisis.

he needs to appoint a head of homeland security to deal with these white supremacists.

AND the senate needs to vote on that little matter of Trumps IMPEACHMENT.

Back
Top Bottom