OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

STIMMI HENDRIX JUST TOUCHED DOWN :emoji_muscle::pimp:

“Scuse meeee while I kiss the skyyy”
1611553614374.gif

I think the Stimulus will be passed. It's just a matter of when. Reading that there's pushback about the plan, IMO, is expected.

But Biden did his part and signing the EO. Time for the Senate to follow up and do the same. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

Side note: I started my taxes this weekend and they do ask if you received either Stimulus packages.

I think the Stimulus will be passed. It's just a matter of when. Reading that there's pushback about the plan, IMO, is expected.

But Biden did his part and signing the EO. Time for the Senate to follow up and do the same. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

Side note: I started my taxes this weekend and they do ask if you received either Stimulus packages.
You can’t file them until the 12th tho right?

My stimulus finally arrived on Saturday. Said it was mailed the 6th of Jan and made it to SoCal on Saturday the 23rd.

Got the debit card instead of check. Setup and account and transferred the funds to my Savings account. Easy process but I would have rather just cashed a check.

Now with the updated stimi...is it still based on the 2019 taxes? My BM is pissed because 2019 was my year to file with my daughter so I been getting the extra cheese....

Nah, you good. You can file early. They just won't start processing until Feb 12th. But by filing early you'll be first in line.

I really does take nearly a month for some people to get their checks.

I know somebody who just got theirs today. It was mailed out on the 6th according to the IRS website. You get it much, much quicker if you have direct deposit. You used to could link your bank info to the IRS on their website for DD. Don't know if they still let you or not though.

Still nothing. People are saying their transcripts shows an update but mine still shows the same dates 1/4 and 1/18. Oh well

Finally got my $600 3 weeks later. Dont know why they didnt take the penalty out for being over the income threshold.

Ive had mine for weeks.. joint went straight to savings/bills smh. I didn't even feel either check. Was hoping for the 2k joint to help out. Lets hope Biden makes it happen.
Biden did his part and signed the EO. Let's hope Shumer and the Dems do their job and get it passed regardless of the stupidity of McConnell and the Republicans.

Back
Top Bottom