OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Did they put your stimulus in a wrong account?

No. My tax return was deposited into my cashapp, as well as my first stimulus in April. The $1200. But Cashapp closed my account a few weeks ago. I was trying to send someone $50 on night but cashapps servers were down, so it kept getting rejected. I guess their system thought someone was committing fraud. And they closed my account.

Had it not been for that, I’d of been paid. Smh

Seriously lol i find it funny if you criticize the left you a proud boy.

I’m watching the dems just like i watched trump and the pubs over these last 4 years

aint no one safe from criticism its time to put up or shut up with this trifecta

never voted pub my entire life idiot you don’t know me

I don't think that this is the case, I think cats just want more "free" money and want it quick.

right and now he is the dude in charge of the stim i just want my $2k not no $1400 that $600 aint got nothing do with the $2k stim the house passed

but kids on here so quick to call names dont let my posts fool you.

Here’s my thing. Biden has barely been President 3 days, getting antsy about money when he’s barely been in office 72 hours is crazy to me.

But ultimately they’re going to have to deliver on that 2k or 1.4K as well as whatever covid plan they’re pushing for. They literally ran the Georgia races on if you want 2k, vote for us so we can take back the senate and get it to you. Mitch McConnell is holding up your money.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they got a lot of people to vote who rarely ever vote just because of that. Beyond the 2k though. They control the house and senate. They need to act like they do. Get votes on the floor after having them be dead on arrival for Mitch McConnell for years. Even if you don’t get the 60 votes in the senate. Make these GOP senators vote no for stuff on record so there’s a recent paper trail of their voting record to use against them in their next races.

November 2022 is less than 2 years away. Jobs not finished and the Dems need to play as if it isn’t. Learn from 2010.

You sure this is factual? You not a proud boy you just dumb.

Bruh i dont give a damn what you think of me im hip i know whats going on again dont let my post fool you i dont take this forum shty seriously.

Get your news from alternate views and quit watching msnbc like these trumpers watch fox news.

Here’s my thing. Biden has barely been President 3 days, getting antsy about money when he’s barely been in office 72 hours is crazy to me.

But ultimately they’re going to have to deliver on that 2k or 1.4K as well as whatever covid plan they’re pushing for. They literally ran the Georgia races on if you want 2k, vote for us so we can take back the senate and get it to you. Mitch McConnell is holding up your money.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they got a lot of people to vote who rarely ever vote just because of that. Beyond the 2k though. They control the house and senate. They need to act like they do. Get votes on the floor after having them be dead on arrival for Mitch McConnell for years. Even if you don’t get the 60 votes in the senate. Make these GOP senators vote no for stuff on record so there’s a recent paper trail of their voting record to use against them in their next races.

November 2022 is less than 2 years away. Jobs not finished and the Dems need to play as if it isn’t. Learn from 2010.

Right and all the stuff they continue to run on and not delivering only going to flip come 2022 if they dont run like they own ****.

the dems won by a narrow vote senate and presidency most of those ppl who voted for Biden most likely only did so to vote against trump and whatever else they promised now that they got a trifecta and don’t deliver they going to lose them same voters

wash and repeat just how we got trump because the left went to sleep after obama

Ultimately I expect something to get passed within the next few weeks. But it’s essential that the Dems let the GOP know they control the senate from the jump. Because if you give an inch, the GOP will take a mile and next thing you know they’re going to be acting like they still control the senate and trying to dictate things.

It sucks you got dinosaurs like Feinstein and Manchin who fail to understand this. But the Dems need to play hardball, control the discussion and narrative and let the GOP expose themselves.

Reactions: Ube
Ultimately I expect something to get passed within the next few weeks. But it’s essential that the Dems let the GOP know they control the senate from the jump. Because if you give an inch, the GOP will take a mile and next thing you know they’re going to be acting like they still control the senate and trying to dictate things.

It sucks you got dinosaurs like Feinstein and Manchin who fail to understand this. But the Dems need to play hardball, control the discussion and narrative and let the GOP expose themselves.

Agreed and i see it as if they dont they only exposing themselves aswell they have no one to blame over the next 2 years or play this clean up excuse and keep blaming the previous administration for their failures like trump did obama

Yall keep being apologist for the dems thats why they take our vote for granted

Right and all the stuff they continue to run on and not delivering only going to flip come 2022 if they dont run like they own ****.

the dems won by a narrow vote senate and presidency most of those ppl who voted for Biden most likely only did so to vote against trump and whatever else they promised now that they got a trifecta and don’t deliver they going to lose them same voters

wash and repeat just how we got trump because the left went to sleep after obama

They don’t have the Trump boogeyman to rally their base on for 2022. Even if they deliver during these first two years, maintaining the senate isn’t a guarantee with the way the GOP plays. But the Dems need to be ready to do a much better job than what they did in 2021 in terms of countering that.

They’re literally campaigning for 2022 right now even if they don’t realize it. So many bill the house passed died in Mitch McConnells office. They need to be aggressive in terms of getting stuff on the senate calendar and up for debate and vote that they had no chance of accomplishing while Mitch ran the show.

They don’t have the Trump boogeyman to rally their base on for 2022. Even if they deliver during these first two years, maintaining the senate isn’t a guarantee with the way the GOP plays. But the Dems need to be ready to do a much better job than what they did in 2021 in terms of countering that.

They’re literally campaigning for 2022 right now even if they don’t realize it. So many bill the house passed died in Mitch McConnells office. They need to be aggressive in terms of getting stuff on the senate calendar and up for debate and vote that they had no chance of accomplishing while Mitch ran the show.

Naw they realize the long run they would be a foolish party to not know everyone is watching now after trump.

trump riled up so many people over the last four years is why we got another record voter turnout.

and yup the right is already creating their own party under trump

us minorities who continue to throw away our vote to the dems need to be doing the same thing

but we on the same page

Got my $600 check in the mail, just not sure what to spend it on though.

Back
Top Bottom