OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

IDK bout yall but not only did I get the 9k, also got an extra 5k too lol I have a legit business tho FWIW
Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 12.44.21 AM.png

I been waiting a whole month for my update smh... granted Idk my account info to sign in anymore lol but I did every after they send me the email for the 9k and no news yet.

Blue acorn still giving out bread?

naw they done

Just wanted to say God bless who ever mentioned them in here at the start of the month. Submitted my 2nd draw app on the 5th and the funds just hit today.

A little bit of a wait but the application took 5 minutes and the ability to track every step of the progress from underwriting, to SBA approval, to the transfer of funds was clutch.

edit:

rrlegend rrlegend I wanted to go back and check and seen it was you.

Thank you to you personally sir. :pimp:

Last edited:
Just wanted to say God bless who ever mentioned them in here at the start of the month. Submitted my 2nd draw app on the 5th and the funds just hit today.

A little bit of a wait but the application took 5 minutes and the ability to track every step of the progress from underwriting, to SBA approval, to the transfer of funds was clutch.

edit:

rrlegend rrlegend I wanted to go back and check and seen it was you.

Thank you to you personally sir. :pimp:

and they tell you how to get it forgiven .
I just got Probally the last loan from
Them lol.
E9DF4856-1251-487C-9B92-5D6E165B4199.png
6B746E3B-8484-4355-920E-4742CF41DEA8.jpeg

And no not scamming I legit got 3 different companies . So if y’all getting this govt paper please make sure your paperwork is straight .
97583BC7-3C0D-4AB5-9946-3751F68A17A3.jpeg

4700 in parts and 1600 for install . Keep them invoices

Last edited:
I wish I knew I could have been getting ppp as an independent contractor. But meh maybe better I didn’t know :lol:

Filed my taxes and got both state and fed within a week. Just waiting on the unemployment return

I wish I knew I could have been getting ppp as an independent contractor. But meh maybe better I didn’t know :lol:

Filed my taxes and got both state and fed within a week. Just waiting on the unemployment return

Nah think as a contractor PPP wasn't the way to go. I stayed away. EIDL was the the way to go... speaking of after 4 months of my app and no answer

This was in my inbox today...
Screenshot_20210621-135359_Gmail.jpg

:nerd: My portal just opened today... still processing though... got a feeling if it's gone this far that 9k coming...🤞
Screenshot_20210625-125302_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
What speed you getting?

Only had 2 options in my city participating, xfinity (never again) and this one called suddenlink. Gonna get a 100 tablet or computer for free too. So 🤷‍♂️

Just 200 mbps any faster and I'd be coming out of pocket. I already pay for unlimited hotspot for work, really didn't need wifi. For free though, why not right?.?

No matter what speed you get they'll give you a 50$ credit as long as it's a company that supports the program. Once they approve you they break I down by state and then city... you can also change speeds or companies at any time once you're approved.

They are working pretty fast now
I think I applied like less than 2 weeks ago on the portal
Only had to sign the 4506-t tax transcript in my portal
Actual portal invite took a month after applying

How does this work???? I got UE in 2020, too

You don’t have to pay taxes on $10k worth of unemployment benefits
So if you had taxes taken out when collecting when you file you should be getting that back
I got back around $1k since they were taking 10% for federal tax

You don’t have to pay taxes on $10k worth of unemployment benefits
So if you had taxes taken out when collecting when you file you should be getting that back
I got back around $1k since they were taking 10% for federal tax

Okay

On the portal it changed to approved for both on friday
Today I only got the email approval for the STA saying they will deposit funds into my account

Back
Top Bottom