OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Received $400 bucks from the IRS today.

The irs site says im suppose to receive $300 on the 15th.

kinda confused.

7BF4230A-B6FE-475C-80CB-B9E1AC0E54EF.jpeg

Yea i aint touching that $400.

Fiancé for $1200 from the IRS. Unemployment tax break refund of some sort. Wasn’t expecting it.

I still havent gotten my regular tax return. I even had an appointment and went down there and sent my tax representative to another one, they hitting us with the it must have gotten flagged so now it's on another department's desk and I can't see the status past that and to tell you that it's assigned.

But for people who still need help, my mom and sister both did a day workshop and got certified to help people sign up for this X Billions of dollars in rent money they're paying out. They have like a 98% approval rate too and the income threshholds are higher than most Government things. All you need is a notice of late rent and to be under the threshhold. Got my girlfriend's rent paid for the next 3 months, and then you have to reapply every 3 months but they're saying for 12-15 months. Heck, she even met an x stripper who came down to the church with her 5 kids to apply and got her put IN a home in a kind of nice part of town with $1300 rent. I'll find out what the programs name is if anyone wants it, but IDK if it's gonna be like PPP where at first everyone gets approved with little oversight then they start cracking down.

still haven’t received any tax break money ..anyway to see if I’m getting some I got a email from TurboTax a while ago but nothing

Back
Top Bottom