OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

78230005-45CA-42B0-9163-AC5E18EB1553.jpeg

Those filing unemployment in NY check your emails.

My brother just received an email from the Dept. of Labor. Apparently these idiots mailed out thousands of letters that included personal information (full name, address, SSN, etc) to the wrong addresses due to a human error. To cover their asses they are offering free credit monitoring for a year.

What a **** show.

My brother just received an email from the Dept. of Labor. Apparently these idiots mailed out thousands of letters that included personal information (full name, address, SSN, etc) to the wrong addresses due to a human error. To cover their asses they are offering free credit monitoring for a year.

What a **** show.
As if things couldn’t get worse

What a **** show.
Whoa that’s a potential lawsuit right there. I didn’t see anything regarding that, maybe I did it just after that happened

I was working part time and there are new changes everyday so I was wondering if anyone else was in the same boat and had a lead on something. Or Loophole etc.
Got a cousin in college who got approved for unemployment when she got laid off. Full time student with part time employment.

Damn I made too much at work the last 2 weeks, I had to re apply for unemployment this morning

I made over the “benefit amount” so I didn’t get my weekly pay but I thought I was supposed to still get the $600? Under “bonus pay” or wherever it says $600 there’s $0. I only got one 1/3 weeks so far, I got it the first week when I didn’t work much but didn’t get it the last 2

My whole unemployment is screwed up. Keeping track of my hours and application though. Just happy that I am not in a position of need at the moment.

The get my payment thing is a joke.

Went in and updated my banking info, still got a paper check. Came in the mail yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom