OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Republicans already said it's dead in arrival. Smh. But a lot of ppl will still vote for them.

Lol pops ain’t get his money yet can only imagine people who are really broke and struggling .

tumblr_n9mrntbBjY1sgqn33o1_250.gif

Still haven't got mine. Still getting "Payment status not available," but I got my tax refund 1 week after I filed, and that was a couple months ago.

Round 2 bill (Heross Act) info introduced. Being voted on this Friday

Some cliffs;
-1200 one time and 1200 per dependent (max 3)
- same financial thresholds as previous
- will get money still even if child support owed ( you too Umar)
- cannot be garnished

while anything is better than nothing....but the politicians are so out of touch...1200 aint **** in the grand scheme to the average family. Its why most needed another check a week after the last. Bills and food burn through 1200 in a blink.

the 2k monthly is a much better option.

Still haven't got mine. Still getting "Payment status not available," but I got my tax refund 1 week after I filed, and that was a couple months ago.

My co-worker is bummed that she hasn't got hers either. She's getting the same message. Got her tax refund as well. She thinks the delay has something to do with the fact that she did her taxes through Turbo Tax. IRS mentioned some issue with those who used that, HR Block, etc.

just got 1800 dropped in my account from some program at work
they giving to parents who have kids
thats suppose to go towards childcare :pimp:
in the past 3 weeks alone
not even included my work checks
have had a lil over 8k from various things happen
if u include my work checks
maaaaaaaan
god is good
all of it put in my savings

How many of you all will still vote for Republicans on the local, state and federal level tho..?
Seriously. Ppl talk but we will see what happens shortly.

Lol at 1200 this far apart from the first which came late and still hasnt come for a lot of ppl. By the time the next 1200 goes out after Republicans continue to **** on the country, another 1200 will be needed by a lot of ppl immediately.

I'm def saving any funds I get because I'm moving the **** outta here. Wish my job gave additional funds.

1200 is rent for a large part of this country. But we were supposed to stock up on food and supplies cop masks, pay Bill's, pay rent, etc. All off of 1200. Ahahahahahahaha. Foh.

How many of you all will still vote for Republicans on the local, state and federal level tho..?
Seriously. Ppl talk but we will see what happens shortly.

Lol at 1200 this far apart from the first which came late and still hasnt come for a lot of ppl. By the time the next 1200 goes out after Republicans continue to **** on the country, another 1200 will be needed by a lot of ppl immediately.

I'm def saving any funds I get because I'm moving the **** outta here. Wish my job gave additional funds.
u think they really care about us getting our money
either side for that matter
gave us that bs about
"go here cause we aint got ur bank info"
knowing damn well government got everything
if they REALLY wanted to do it right
they would have
but they didnt really care in the first place

u think they really care about us getting our money
either side for that matter
gave us that bs about
"go here cause we aint got ur bank info"
knowing damn well government got everything
if they REALLY wanted to do it right
they would have
but they didnt really care in the first place
Republicans have a lot of power with control of the senate and the presidency. And a lot of these governors, judges, etc.

Its not a both sides problem in this case.

Ppl need to know that. Dems need to grow a spinal cord and a tongue and take off the kid gloves.

The establishment of the democratic party arent that progressive but the are trying to help the average joe in ways the republicans dont give a **** about. Period. They would rather cut the nose to spite the face.

Republicans have a lot of power with control of the senate and the presidency. And a lot of these governors, judges, etc.

Its not a both sides problem in this case.

Ppl need to know that. Dems need to grow a spinal cord and a tongue and take off the kid gloves.

The establishment of the democratic party arent that progressive but the are trying to help the average joe in ways the republicans dont give a **** about. Period. They would rather cut the nose to spite the face.
agree with everything u said

People gotta stop the nonsense, both sides argument. Get a whiteboard, lay out the issues you care about for you, your family and your community, then see which side gets closest. Bet if it requires any humanity it will lean heavy to one side. I wouldn't consider myself having any real political affiliation, but what I damn sure will never do is vote the morally bankrupt Republican party as it stands.

Back
Top Bottom