OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

1586932093043.gif

OUT HERE

This thread is about to explode. They've been saying April 15 was the day for most banks to have the checks hit Direct Deposit

Ally Bank

doesnt show a deposit transaction but my balance on that savings account went up that $2400.

What would happen to my employer if I were to file for unemployment and got accepted? Does it affect them negatively or financially? Especially during these times?

I want to apply just to see what would happen since I have been working less but I don’t want to tell them yet

Last edited:
What would happen to my employer if I were to file for unemployment and got accepted? Does it affect them negatively or financially? Especially during these times?

I want to apply just to see what would happen since I have been working less but I don’t want to tell anybody yet

Companies pay an unemployment insurance for each employee on payroll. so you wouldn't negatively impact them if you're furloughed or let go permanently. They already paid the taxes owed when you were on payroll

Just got mines weird I didn’t get deducted.... is the deductions based on net or gross income? They also could’ve used my 2018 information where I began full time in the summer. I shouldn’t worry but I hope I don’t get bit in the *** later on

Just got mines weird I didn’t get deducted.... is the deductions based on net or gross income? They also could’ve used my 2018 information where I began full time in the summer. I shouldn’t worry but I hope I don’t get bit in the *** later on
Based on AGI

Back
Top Bottom