OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Cant front, i thought the initial $600 was too much. $300 from the jump woulda made more sense to me, but i aint no expert.

But they shoulda sent bigger stimulus check tho. 1200 aint doin much.
Too much based on what?

They used a formula.

What formula are you using?

Imagine being mad because someone makes “too much” on unemployment instead of being mad at your employer for paying you pennies.

I mean... I feel you but nah. If we out in the field because our jobs don’t allow us to be home behind a computer or to collect unemployment. We need that extra pay **** that

They want to give people 200 a week lol. 200. So in Michigan, the max amount of unemployment for people is 362. So 562 a week. Minus tax. Less than 2 grand a month...to survive on. In a pandemic. Bills on average, what, 1200-1400 a month. So then 450 left to eat with, gas, misc.

Don't let an emergency happen.

Corona surging.

Upwards of 30m Americans on unemployment.

The United States loves it's poverty. If you don't have poor people, who can you look down on, amirite.

Imagine being mad because someone makes “too much” on unemployment instead of being mad at your employer for paying you pennies.
I make way more being at work than at home collecting 962 before tax on unemployment When the $600 a week was going on

point being is it’s driving people to NOT work.. that’s idiotic, no?

get it how you live but people purposely not working and being rewarded for it is not cool lol

if you’re literally unemployed due to Covid sure but it’s been shown people are purposely turning down work to stay home

naaaaah chilllllll
the order last time was JUST fine :lol:

nope.gif

Back
Top Bottom