OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

You guys still busy in the concrete game?

we’re paving in 6” of snow in mn. No ****s given. Not slowing down until hell freezes over here. :lol:

things look decent for me lol... got let go from my job of 8 years but got another job that pays more... also got my unemployment for last week and 1800 from NJ.... my old job paying for PTO days I ain't use plus severance of 7 weeks... not bad for someone who lost their job and wasn't working from April until now.... I just started working this week

It’s been a roller coaster year so i’m all for talk about hustle. Havent had much consulting work over the last few months so decided to start selling our own merch and lifestyle goods with a charitable component. Been blessed that it’s picked up traction

I quit my global brand manager gig at one of the biggest jewelry/fashion companies in January not knowing there would be a global pandemic two months later lol.

Feel free to check out our site and instagram. Have some heavy weight crewnecks, more new era fitteds and air force’s dropping next month

ig: @neverreadyny
Url: neverreadyny.com

Here’s another update from last nights debate

. trump blames pelosi
. Republicans are actually the ones blocking aid
. Trump claims Pelosi has more power than the president of the United States

thanks republicans

elements in the government are actively keeping taxpayer funds out of the hands of taxpayers and mfs still do not understand that the game is rigged against millions and millions of Americans? it is being demonstrated!

who living in a neighborhood where single cigarettes are sold can afford to convert their stimulus to Bitcoin?

most people barely had the resources to pay their rent even back when they had jobs.

hell, there is a NATIONAL EVICTION MORATORIUM in place that is the ONLY REASON folks are not HOMELESS.

it ENDS in January. the balance could become due immediately. investment???

better invest in some Internet so you can apply for unemployment and your kids can go to school.

tf are we even talking about here??

elements in the government are actively keeping taxpayer funds out of the hands of taxpayers and mfs still do not understand that the game is rigged against millions and millions of Americans? it is being demonstrated!

who living in a neighborhood where single cigarettes are sold can afford to convert their stimulus to Bitcoin?

most people barely had the resources to pay their rent even back when they had jobs.

hell, there is a NATIONAL EVICTION MORATORIUM in place that is the ONLY REASON folks are not HOMELESS.

it ENDS in January. the balance could become due immediately. investment???

better invest in some Internet so you can apply for unemployment and your kids can go to school.

tf are we even talking about here??
Dude..... preach *tips cap*

People are side stepping the fundamental reason and function of American government. Their sole reason of existence is to PROTECT THE PEOPLE.

Had no idea there was a shortage on SPAM. That explains why I haven't seen it at Costco lol.

What else am I going to spend my Donnie bucks on?

Back
Top Bottom