OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

:smh: I wish I was getting a check. How you going to give tax breaks to billionaires but tell people who make 99k plus that they don't need the money? Also if anything, I think the salary cap should be based on location. 99k isn't the same in CA, NY as it is in Texas and Kentucky or really any other red state. Just venting, but legit salty about it. lol

Tax Update:

some of you may remember when I posted a couple weeks that the amount received in stimulus payments would be paid back in your tax refund.

the software has been updated and now the 1200 or whatever your amount was DOES NOT come off anymore.

i would like to apologize for the misinformation. I am happy that the money wont have to be paid back. I know a lot of people are looking forward to some kind of breathing room financially on their tax returns.

Bless up nt fam.

That’s what I said when I responded to you.... don’t take what the software spits out as absolute facts. I use to prepare tax returns, I have first hand experience with their bugs. I definitely prefer reviewing them rather than prepare when I have to do compliance work.

That’s what I said when I responded to you.... don’t take what the software spits out as absolute facts. I use to prepare tax returns, I have first hand experience with their bugs. I definitely prefer reviewing them rather than prepare when I have to do compliance work.

I appreciate this energy. Thanks.
Everyone runs to the opportunity to belittle people on here for likes.

i wasnt gaining anything with the info i gave out. Just thought it would be nice to know and not be surprised when your returnis short or youre getting billed by the irs later.

all is moot. Everyon Stay safe!

Sorry if its already been made clear. But when it does open, for the people that got the 1k last time, will we have to reapply, submit a reconsideration email, or will the 9k just appear?
So what do I need to do for this 9k?? That's what we on now.

We need answers sway! I got that 1K last year and forgive my ignorance but for those who got that 1, we’ll get getting 9? 🤔 make it make sense

My brother has a landscaping company with like 8 or 9 employees. Last time he couldn’t do it since it was off season and they weren’t technically employees at the time since they get laid off for the winter
I’m gonna see if he wants to do it. But I gotta make sure nothing funny is gonna happen to him :lol:

Tax fraud smh
tax system is a fraud

Hotep Jesus on Twitter: Hotep Kyrie Irving. I'm here for it! 🙌🏾

Back
Top Bottom