OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Talking about 2k... i didnt even get the second stimulus yet RIP

Dad and Granda on SS haven't gotten theirs either yet. Other two grandparents got theirs on 1/1 l. So the IRS deposits are all ober the place.

Last edited:
While realistically I knew we weren’t getting it right away, I get where he’s coming for in a sense and the Dems need to deliver on the 2k quickly when they take over next week.

That was a big point they pushed on for those Georgia races, if you want 2k, vote Warnock and Osoff and flip the senate (big thanks to McConnell’s stubbornness to open that window), but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a lot of people who voted strictly because they were expecting 2k. The average voter doesn’t usually follow all the issues etc.

It’ll start the Biden regime off in a good way optics wise though so hopefully they don’t drag things out on that.
And when the Biden Admin actually works quick to pass the $2k stimulus, that will only make his start even stronger. I think it'll pass. Even if Manchin stated he'd vote "no".

The Dems talked a lot of want to help Americans during this lockdown financially. They need to move quick and be true to their word.

What are they asking for ?
This from the link barrebaby barrebaby posted on the last page
23049B2F-E36F-47F4-AB66-F71C889A5753.png

This one talking about making up the difference of the $10k, minus anything you got last time

I believe thats Biden's stimulus package (3rd), but I could be wrong.

Guys don't pulls a @nawgtyhare on this one I feel like they're goingn to be watching this alot closer this time around. Don't get greedy just take the 1k grant unless you legit have more than 1 employee.

I believe thats Biden's stimulus package (3rd), but I could be wrong.

Guys don't pulls a @nawgtyhare on this one I feel like they're goingn to be watching this alot closer this time around. Don't get greedy just take the 1k grant unless you legit have more than 1 employee.

I believe that's why they switched the rules up on this one. People was going for the gusto out the gate. There are people out here who legit need this bread for their business. If I can obtain a $1K grant again I'm cool with that. No need for anything more.

I believe that's why they switched the rules up on this one. People was going for the gusto out the gate. There are people out here who legit need this bread for their business. If I can obtain a $1K grant again I'm cool with that. No need for anything more.

Yeah, but if we got it can we get it again? or do we need to wait on the third?

So basically it sounds like those that got the full 10K grant the first go round may be out of luck this go round. Unless I'm reading it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom