OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Those who have received their refund, did you not claim any kids? Read that refunds involving ACTC would be sent out first week of March.
If so, then that's okay. March is next week.

CA supposedly takes around 2 weeks if you e-file. Perfect timing with us moving in March.

Last edited:
Yeah, if it's expected to pass by tonight and Biden is trying to finalize and sign before the 14th, I think we can see it at the end of March.

I hope the Biden Admin doesn't fumble and have deposit issues like the last Stimmy.

I should have waited to file...would have gotten the stimmy based on last year.

Would have gotten an extra dependent on there since my ex and I swap every year....dah well.

Ehhh, it's politics. Dems got the support they needed.

$1600 is still better than nothing. It may not be the best option for some and I understand that. But hey, I will take it.
See what I mean "it's better than nothing :lol:" it ain't 2k and that 1.4 is just da down payment on what he owe me. Politics are politicians I punch people in the face over 6 bills :rofl: Im gonna have to finesse 6 out the govt somehow this year.. Damn sure ain't filing my taxes until I get stimulated again. They can wait like I'm waiting.

See what I mean "it's better than nothing :lol:" it ain't 2k and that 1.4 is just da down payment on what he owe me. Politics are politicians I punch people in the face over 6 bills :rofl: Im gonna have to finesse 6 out the govt somehow this year.. Damn sure ain't filing my taxes until I get stimulated again. They can wait like I'm waiting.
Well, then that's how you feel and I'm not going to criticize you or anyone's opinion regarding their financial situation.

It's nothing new. This is how politicians (either Republican or Democrat) have always acted in order to garner support. They play up to their base.

Punch Biden?

Well, then that's how you feel and I'm not going to criticize you or anyone's opinion regarding their financial situation.

It's nothing new. This is how politicians (either Republican or Democrat) have always acted in order to garner support. They play up to their base.
Why would you criticize my financial situation?

7E187512-27C7-4E33-9D3B-72C9A6DC77CD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom